Help

Well said

I dont know if I will be allowed to post this , but I am looking to contact a Rangers fan I used to work beside a few years ago.

I borrowed a book from him and I would like to return this as it will have sentimental value.

His name is John freeburn and he lives in larkhall with his wife and son.

If anyone knows him could they pass on my phone no (removed) and ask him to contact me.

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, Well said said:

I dont know if I will be allowed to post this , but I am looking to contact a Rangers fan I used to work beside a few years ago.

I borrowed a book from him and I would like to return this as it will have sentimental value.

If anyone knows him could they pass on my phone no and ask him to contact me.

Many thanks.

Mate, take your phone number down. Admin? 

17 minutes ago, Well said said:

If anyone knows him could they pass on my phone no (removed) and ask him to contact me.

Many thanks.

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

@Well said

Admire you trying to contact him mate but you’re opening yourself up to a whole load of abuse by posting your mobile on social media.

I’d suggest you remove that ASAP, if someone knows John you can PM them your number 

@Well said - Big Al is right, better to not post your phone number publically so I’ve removed it.  People can contact you via PM instead.

Archived