Did anyone watch the game on Bein Sports?

pcbear

5 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Did anyone do the watch party thing with Defoe and Clive? Surely some cracking moments there?

There was a bit where Clive thought his camera was off and started wanking on stream, but apart from that it was really good

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

There was a bit where Clive thought his camera was off and started wanking on stream, but apart from that it was really good

Found it a bit strange that JD started clapping during that, but a great watch nonetheless.

10 hours ago, pcbear said:

Who was that commentator on there ? willing Antwerp to score at every attack and fluidly working out all the scoring permutations that were required for them to go through, done my head in.

Glad i was not the only one who noticed this. Right from the first whistle he mentioned how many goals Antwerp needed to go through and repeated it every few minutes throughout the whole match. Then threw in Bayer Levercuson put us out 5 times during the game , wanker was as bad as any of the taigs we have here.....

I did (with updates from a pal who wasn't two minutes behind). The commentator was stupidly pro Antwerp. Kept suggesting that they had enough time to score the goals they needed until the 88'th minute.

The referee kept his whistle quiet for a few tackles but he did give us the penalties so I will let him off. The number of sceptic fans going mental at our penalties on Twitter was something else. Great fun.

11 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Watched it on bein sports.  

Enjoyed the commentary whoever he was.  

Could tell he wasn't too well versed on us as never mentioned covid scenario when NP came on.  

Pretty basic stuff & made me appreciate what Clive brings to the table.  

He was banging on about SFA sanctions and covid  protocols from what I could muster of his  garbled crap as the player was bustling about the park with the game in full flow.

Generally Keating's was a decent Comms in Sly Sports La Liga programme of old.last night was weird to say the least also got the vibes of his wanting not a goal fest but an Antwerp comeback .

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Glad i was not the only one who noticed this. Right from the first whistle he mentioned how many goals Antwerp needed to go through and repeated it every few minutes throughout the whole match. Then threw in Bayer Levercuson put us out 5 times during the game , wanker was as bad as any of the taigs we have here.....

I dont know if they had more than one stream because some on here reckon he was fine, imo be was the opposite of that.

I asked this same question in the match thread. Someone replied to say that he's doing the commentary for foreign channels, not just the UK, so presumably that's why he sounded like he was rooting for them a bit more. Dunno if that's correct, but who cares now really. Makes the victory all the sweeter!

Archived