Where they now ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I remember thinking Ross Perry was the next big thing, 13 year old me was so naive

To be fair, he had a decent start when he came into the side during Ally's first season in the SPL. Looked accomplished enough.

I won't get into why the last name on that list is annoying or the money he was offered at a time when we were skint but that is a stark reminder of just where we were and another reason this 55 Title will be celebrated like never before as that is an astonishingly scary read.

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Throwing the op’s name into the hat for the ‘who killed Jodi Jones’ puzzle we currently have on the forum 

Why don’t you start a new thread ??  Seriously .Never seen one ?? Seen how you criticise everyone else’s 

I started 2 in the last few weeks .They must have been half decent .You never had your usual whine and bitch .Or even your bullshite lies .Prick of a poster ,if ever there was one ..Jmo 

32 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I forgot about Cribari etc staying. Fair play to the lads. Bocanegra was also a class act.

He didn’t “stay”. He never signed until we were down. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Throwing the op’s name into the hat for the ‘who killed Jodi Jones’ puzzle we currently have on the forum 

If you don’t like the thread name you don’t need to click on it can just scroll past it simple as that 😃😃.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why don’t you start a new thread ??  Seriously .Never seen one ?? Seen how you criticise everyone else’s 

I started 2 in the last few weeks .They must have been half decent .You never had your usual whine and bitch .Or even your bullshite lies .Prick of a poster ,if ever there was one ..Jmo 

Yeah any normal person just would scroll past if they never liked the name of it .Hopefully he can produce better my main aim was show how much we grew as club but only thing was shown was how much TamCoopz grew as a prick .

4 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

If you don’t like the thread name you don’t need to click on it can just scroll past it simple as that 😃😃.

It might of been about Tam’s ex burds 

which tbh would be better reading than this keech 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Obsessed 

3 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Yeah any normal person just would scroll past if they never liked the name of it .Hopefully he can produce better my main aim was show how much we grew as club but only thing was shown was how much TamCoopz grew as a prick .

Will come back once I’ve made sense of this 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

It might of been about Tam’s ex burds 

which tbh would be better reading than this keech 

😂😂just showing how better club we are now and we don’t have chancers like black,Sandazza and co playing for us .

Archived