One game ban for Gerrard

GOAT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Decent statement from the club. Good to see that although Gerrard has accepted the ban we're not happy with the shite officials.

Yes much better than just accepting it and saying nothing else. :thumbup:

15 hours ago, SPWF said:

Fair play to them fuck all. He got sent off for correctly calling out Beaton as fucking useless. Where’s Beaton’s punishment? He constantly and consistently makes huge errors which change games. He’s not good enough to referee at this level. That’s the line Rangers should be pushing. 

He isn't good enough, in fact he's a fucking liability - but Gerrard got two yellows for entering the field of play and swearing at him, you're off your banger if you think he wasn't going to get punished for that.

13 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Only reason it's a one game ban is they knew we would accept it with the old firm game coming. Corrupt cunts know they're in the wrong.

I'm looking at with surprise as I fully expected the spiteful shower of bastards to do him for two games to try and ruin his day at their midden.

47 minutes ago, Assegai said:

He isn't good enough, in fact he's a fucking liability - but Gerrard got two yellows for entering the field of play and swearing at him, you're off your banger if you think he wasn't going to get punished for that.

I don’t have an issue with him getting yellow carded for swearing. But the second yellow was Beaton showing off for the cameras. 

Archived