When Nacho comes on.

polar bear

He is certainly direct and faultless in terms of effort. I still think he is wasted on the wing though as he is more than capable of scoring as he showed during his first year here. He is showing a lot of effort in the last year of his contract. I think this is known as 'Lovenkrands Syndrome'...

Said to my buddy,when Nacho comes on we will score,always makes a difference, especially in Europe,what do my fellow Bears think? :unsure:

The wee man has certainly added more attacking flair in the 3 games he has been involved in so far, although i'm a Boydie fan I don't think he has had the same impact (although he was injured onSaturday and missing tonight)

Said to my buddy,when Nacho comes on we will score,always makes a difference, especially in Europe,what do my fellow Bears think? :unsure:

Fellow bears think, there's only one Nacho Novo he said NO to the provos ! But as far as football is concerned 100% tryer and lost cause chaser ! Boyd scored most of his goals last year because of this wee guys (and this is what I like about him) nuisance value. :sherlock:

He is showing a lot of effort in the last year of his contract. I think this is known as 'Lovenkrands Syndrome'...

Absolute nonsense.

Novo has been characterised by his hard working attitude throughout his career here. Even when his form has been dire at times he's always been working hard.

He is showing a lot of effort in the last year of his contract. I think this is known as 'Lovenkrands Syndrome'...

Absolute nonsense.

Novo has been characterised by his hard working attitude throughout his career here. Even when his form has been dire at times he's always been working hard.

Spot on. There's absolutley no comparison between Novo and Lovenkrands.

He is certainly direct and faultless in terms of effort. I still think he is wasted on the wing though as he is more than capable of scoring as he showed during his first year here. He is showing a lot of effort in the last year of his contract. I think this is known as 'Lovenkrands Syndrome'...

What shite. Novo hasn't always been thee greatest but he's always given his all.

He's a decent wee player to have in and around the squad.

I'm not so sure if he is valid of a starting spot, but I wish every player had his attitude.

yeah he always injects something into the game....it was kinda boring last night so it was a relief when Nacho came on and did his zooms forward

He is certainly direct and faultless in terms of effort. I still think he is wasted on the wing though as he is more than capable of scoring as he showed during his first year here.

Sorry mate, but I think this is a very unfair view of Novo, he has always tried his best for the team, and if you look back to last year when PLG gave him a chance he tried extremely hard then.

He is a player I would always like to have in my squad, not sure if he should start the games, but with his speed coming on in the second half when defenders are getting tired he is extremely useful. He doesn't shirk a tackle and he comes back and defends when required.

showing great attitude, he has to be a little frustrated to be on the bench all the time but he is giving 100% when he gets the chance and doing everything he can to put pressure on WS to start him. I'm sure his attitude is great for the squad as a whole as they see the wee man working his socks off and they think hang on that's what i should be doing too.

What shite. Novo hasn't always been thee greatest but he's always given his all.

Just what i was going to say (tu)

Youcan never fault the guy for effort. Has nothing to do with it being the last year of his contract, it's called playing for the top!

If Novo had a good first touch, boy oh boy whit a player man....

Only oooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnneeee Nach Novoooooooooooooooooo !!!!

(tu)

If his control and running with the ball was much smoother he would be absolutly fantastic,

Geez oh, what a hoo haa Ive caused! If you read all my post it praises Novo to the hilt and I always have done. I read it back to myself and fair enough,it does not read as I intended. I was trying to highlight that he might be giving that extra as he is going into his last year of his contract as indeed the aforementioned Lovenkrands was guilty of. He does blow hot and cold but as I said his effort is always faultless. For the record, I reckon he is worth another contract and I would have him in the team before Burkey tbh.

Geez oh, what a hoo haa Ive caused! If you read all my post it praises Novo to the hilt and I always have done. I read it back to myself and fair enough,it does not read as I intended. I was trying to highlight that he might be giving that extra as he is going into his last year of his contract as indeed the aforementioned Lovenkrands was guilty of. He does blow hot and cold but as I said his effort is always faultless. For the record, I reckon he is worth another contract and I would have him in the team before Burkey tbh.

Not sure if you should be forgiven ;)

But I do agree on two accounts, he should get a new contract and picking him in front of Burke.

To be fair, I've only seen him miscontrol a ball twice this season..compared to twice a game last season. So he must be working on his first touch.

And as for his wild slice at goal last night, I think he was trying to recreate his goal from Saturday against ICT.