Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You would be quite happy watching exactly that as long as Gerrard was our manager

I would be happy with Gerrard as manager but not playing 2nd fiddle to celtic like we are now he is after all the manager that put us in front of celtic and shattered their dreams of 10iar. 

2 hours ago, Kylegib said:

I don't need you to help me I'm capable of making my own mind up and having my own opinion.

And you’ve posted on here for long enough to know your one is a minority one so why not stop what just reads like trolling by the way you constantly repeat the same four or five buzz phrases over and over again or maybe just stop getting so pissy and defensive when people dare to criticise Gerrard or refuse to hero worship him like you do.

7 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I would be happy with Gerrard as manager but not playing 2nd fiddle to celtic like we are now he is after all the manager that put us in front of celtic and shattered their dreams of 10iar. 

So you weren't happy with Gerrard as Rangers manager?

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I thought this thread got locked, I'm not ignoring anything as fans could clearly see we were improving due to how far behind we actually were.

But you've absolutely slaughtered Beale already despite the improvements he's made?

26 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

But you've absolutely slaughtered Beale already despite the improvements he's made?

I don't remember slaughtering Beale, I do think he made some team selection mistakes but I hope he learns from that and doesn’t show them to much respect going forward. We were behind celtic when Beale took over but he's admitted himself we're not as far behind as we were when he first arrived as part of Gerrard's management team.

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So @Kylegib? Were you happy with Gerrard’s performance as Rangers boss despite us playing second fiddle to celtic?

I'm never happy watching celtic dominate but I could see the great strides we were making on closing the gap which resulted in us finishing 25 points above them and going a record 7 games undefeated against them.

2 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I'm never happy watching celtic dominate but I could see the great strides we were making on closing the gap which resulted in us finishing 25 points above them and going a record 7 games undefeated against them.

So you weren't happy with Gerrard's performance as manager yet still pine over him. :lol:

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Do you know what, I might just lock this thread. He was sacked by Villa months ago so I’m not sure why we even need a dedicated thread to keep track on an unemployed manager doing punditry work.

Close it mate. This walloper @Kylegibis a fucking troll. 

D9AE6340-B229-4861-94B3-4A7B5A7C2BA6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Kylegib said:

Just now, Kylegib said:

I was more than happy with Gerrard as manager, I thought that would've been crystal clear by now:lol:

So you were 'more than happy' watching us play second fiddle to Celtic despite claiming otherwise an hour ago.

Just now, Kylegib said:

You've lost me m8

You said you wouldn't be happy watching us play second fiddle to Celtic.

You also said you were 'more than happy' with Gerrard as manager.

Given we played second fiddle to Celtic for most of his time here, both of your statements can't be true.