Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That video just honestly makes me sad 😂. He could have been a Rangers legend, he threw it all away. 

If he had left in even the summer after 55 or the following summer after delivering the title again he would have been down in Rangers folklore . Instead the way he left will always be a black mark against his name 

46 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

If he had left in even the summer after 55 or the following summer after delivering the title again he would have been down in Rangers folklore . Instead the way he left will always be a black mark against his name 

He'll always be in Rangers folklore regardless how much the haters howl.

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

It will fade in time. The same way it has with Souness and, although it’s different circumstances, McGregor and Davis.

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It will fade in time. The same way it has with Souness and, although it’s different circumstances, McGregor and Davis.

The hatred will fade but he'll never be a legend the way he should have been

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I get that . Souness was forgiven far quicker because of smith and everything that followed after . Gerrard's departure will be linked with allowing the fat Aussie bastard to go on and dominate which will take a bit of time to get over. 

7 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I get that . Souness was forgiven far quicker because of smith and everything that followed after . Gerrard's departure will be linked with allowing the fat Aussie bastard to go on and dominate which will take a bit of time to get over. 

Or obviously we could've been dominating if our board kept their promise of financial backing. 

7 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Aye nothing better than the Rangers manager getting a train down to London, suit bag in hand ready to be unveiled as another teams manager without saying a word. Top guy.

Mate a get why folk don’t like him but that’s up to yourselves ,you won’t get arguments from me. Stopping 10 in a row no one can take away from him 

7 hours ago, Kylegib said:

Tbf most tims think Gerrard is a rat  bastard. One thing is for sure he was desperate to score against them today and his celebrations certainly had them absolutely raging. 

You seriously think that the the first process in his mind is.....I need to score against this mob because I'm Rangers through and through?:lol:

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

You seriously think that the the first process in his mind is.....I need to score against this mob because I'm Rangers through and through?:lol:

No, but that doesn't mean he wasn't desperate to score against them.

29 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It better be Beale in just over a year.

Hopefully it's Beale in just over a month.

Look we have it in our hands to gey to 3 points those cunts are bottlers everyone knows its in there dna just think winning 2 old firms and 2 more slip ups due to our shit goal difference is dreamland stuff unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Look we have it in our hands to gey to 3 points those cunts are bottlers everyone knows its in there dna just think winning 2 old firms and 2 more slip ups due to our shit goal difference is dreamland stuff unfortunately 

The problem is WE are the bottlers now - there is a steelyness about their side that we used to have and, when it counts, we have become the tims of old. They work their way to a win no matter what - even when we should have put them to the sword, they have fought back and got points they didn't deserve.

Beale has got us back battling for every goal and every point and that's where we need to be but he is hampered by the quality of our squad and the fact that many of them  are now accustomed to winning fuck all and just "apologising to the supporters".

If the board back him with what he needs, he will have us fighting right to the end next season and forcing errors that, this season, they aren't under pressure to make.

Just now, Monty Zoomer said:

The problem is WE are the bottlers now - there is a steelyness about their side that we used to have and, when it counts, we have become the tims of old. They work their way to a win no matter what - even when we should have put them to the sword, they have fought back and got points they didn't deserve.

Beale has got us back battling for every goal and every point and that's where we need to be but he is hampered by the quality of our squad and the fact that many of them  are now accustomed to winning fuck all and just "apologising to the supporters".

If the board back him with what he needs, he will have us fighting right to the end next season and forcing errors that, this season, they aren't under pressure to make.

Gonae get to fuck ya mutant.

I Canae believe admin Canae see you’re a tarrier 😂

8 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I know, just a playful dig at giving up.

In all likelihood any remaining doubt is removed in a couple of weeks but 'hopefully' we win every remaining game left and see where that takes us.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Gonae get to fuck ya mutant.

I Canae believe admin Canae see you’re a tarrier 😂

You say this about everybody on the forum at some point - just because am no staunch and refuse to look at things through blue tinted glasses.

I rarely post on here now cos ye cannae speak yer minded without being hounded.