Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

Just now, Monty Zoomer said:

You say this about everybody on the forum at some point - just because am no staunch and refuse to look at things through blue tinted glasses.

I rarely post on here now cos ye cannae speak yer minded without being hounded.

Nothing to do way you being staunch and everything to do with you supporting ira loving child raping bastards 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Nothing to do way you being staunch and everything to do with you supporting ira loving child raping bastards 

To be fair most of the haters on here were telling us Gerrard was a tim and would likely be swapping jerseys with them etc etc. I think his celebration yesterday showed that to be completely false so I wonder what bullshit they'll make up now to keep their hatred going. Winning 55 stopping them doing 10 makes him a club legend whether the haters like it or not.

1 hour ago, Kylegib said:

To be fair most of the haters on here were telling us Gerrard was a tim and would likely be swapping jerseys with them etc etc. I think his celebration yesterday showed that to be completely false so I wonder what bullshit they'll make up now to keep their hatred going. Winning 55 stopping them doing 10 makes him a club legend whether the haters like it or not.

It was me who said that and I have no hatred for Gerrard you mongo.

You've just completely made that up, why?

47 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hahahahahaha

Any manager that was to win our first premier league title after coming back from the lower divisions was going to be a club legend the fact he won us the title and stopping our rivals doing 10 in a row only cements that status. 

33 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Any manager that was to win our first premier league title after coming back from the lower divisions was going to be a club legend the fact he won us the title and stopping our rivals doing 10 in a row only cements that status. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Well we people refer to him as a rat bastard etc you can only assume that they are carrying hatred towards him.

Perhaps so but you constantly fawning over him like a wee lassie would to anything Kim Kardashian posts on her Instagram page is tragic as fuck. 

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Perhaps so but you constantly fawning over him like a wee lassie would to anything Kim Kardashian posts on her Instagram page is tragic as fuck. 

Possibly but definitely preferred being in front of our rivals rather than being behind them and find it very strange the hatred towards an individual that put us in front of them for the first time in years.

2 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Possibly but definitely preferred being in front of our rivals rather than being behind them and find it very strange the hatred towards an individual that put us in front of them for the first time in years.

Probably because of the circumstances he’s he left us in, but as somebody who isn’t really a supporter, or certainly don’t come across as being that, then you wouldn’t understand that.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Probably because of the circumstances he’s he left us in, but as somebody who isn’t really a supporter, or certainly don’t come across as being that, then you wouldn’t understand that.

The circumstances he left is based on speculation as some are saying he was desperate to get to EPL and I've stated many times why I believe how he left. You think I don't support Rangers due to not going along with popular opinion. Would I be more of a supporter being happy watching celtic dominate but taking comfort in calling an ex manager that ended their dreams a rat etc.

13 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

The circumstances he left is based on speculation as some are saying he was desperate to get to EPL and I've stated many times why I believe how he left. You think I don't support Rangers due to not going along with popular opinion. Would I be more of a supporter being happy watching celtic dominate but taking comfort in calling an ex manager that ended their dreams a rat etc.

He’s a rat bastard and you’d think the same if he never got threatened by gangsters to stay at the murderers. 

He kisses the badge on his chest…

17 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Even by your standards that is fucking unreal man hahahahahaha

19 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

He walked out on the club in the middle of the season weeks after he said he was happy where he was. If you can’t see why that wouldn’t sit well with the support then there’s not much I can really say or do to help you.

18 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

You would be quite happy watching exactly that as long as Gerrard was our manager

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Even by your standards that is fucking unreal man hahahahahaha

Remind me again what did our largest shareholder say about him leaving and how he was treated, don't take my word for it.

5 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He walked out on the club in the middle of the season weeks after he said he was happy where he was. If you can’t see why that wouldn’t sit well with the support then there’s not much I can really say or do to help you.

I don't need you to help me I'm capable of making my own mind up and having my own opinion.