Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You said you wouldn't be happy watching us play second fiddle to celtic.

You also said you were 'more than happy' with Gerrard as manager.

Given we played second fiddle to celtic for most of his time here, both of your statements can't be true.

Right I get it, I wasn't happy being so far behind and watching celtic dominate but under Gerrard I could see how much he had us closing the gap whilst improving us in Europe so I felt he was still the right man to take us forward which proved to be correct as he won arguably our most important title finishing 25 points above them and going a record 7 games undefeated against them, I thought I answered that in an earlier post.

24 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I don't remember slaughtering Beale, I do think he made some team selection mistakes but I hope he learns from that and doesn’t show them to much respect going forward. We were behind celtic when Beale took over but he's admitted himself we're not as far behind as we were when he first arrived as part of Gerrard's management team.

The day of the cup final, 3 months into his reign, after 1 defeat, you declared 'the future doesn't look good' whilst calling everybody happy clappers and shouting for Gerrard

3 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Right I get it, I wasn't happy being so far behind and watching celtic dominate but under Gerrard I could see how much he had us closing the gap whilst improving us in Europe so I felt he was still the right man to take us forward which proved to be correct as he won arguably our most important title finishing 25 points above them and going a record 7 games undefeated against them, I thought I answered that in an earlier post.

So, I'll ask once more and to make it easy for you, you can just answer with a simple yes or no.

Given that we played second fiddle to Celtic throughout most of his reign, were you happy with Steven Gerrard as Rangers manager?

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

The day of the cup final, 3 months into his reign, after 1 defeat, you declared 'the future doesn't look good' whilst calling everybody happy clappers and shouting for Gerrard

I did state that I believed he got his team selection badly wrong and the reason I felt the future didn't look good is Beale didn't trust his two signings to start what was a hugely important game after saying he'll only sign players that'll make a difference to our starting 11, as I said hopefully he learns from that but it's hardly slaughtering. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So, I'll ask once more and to make it easy for you, you can just answer with a simple yes or no.

Given that we played second fiddle to celtic throughout most of his reign, were you happy with Steven Gerrard as Rangers manager?

Most of it yes particularly when he put us miles in front.

Were you happy with his reign as a manager?

Just now, Kylegib said:

Most of it yes particularly when he put us miles in front.

Were you happy with his reign as a manager?

No. He won one trophy in 9 domestically. That might be acceptable as shite clubs like Liverpool but it's nowhere near good enough here.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. He won one trophy in 9 domestically. That might be acceptable as shite clubs like Liverpool but it's nowhere near good enough here.

As a journalist I thought you'd know that clubs like Rangers and Liverpool are the most successful in the UK and demand very high standards.

49 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

So you gave Gerrard til his third season because you could see progress, but you decided the 'future doesn't look good' under Beale after 3 months even though he has won literally ever single game apart from the two old firms? 

You called everyone who disagreed with you and didnt want Gerrard back a happy clapper

@Kylegib

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If Liverpool go a year or two without a trophy it's not really a problem. We go a year or two without a trophy and it's a full-blown crisis

If that's the case when was the last time they went 2 years or more without a trophy or are you just making stuff up again.

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

If that's the case when was the last time they went 2 years or more without a trophy or are you just making stuff up again.

2012/13 - 2017/18.

Rodgers got 3 and a half years as manager there without winning as much as a raffle.

It took Klopp until the end of this third season to win something.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Yes that's correct when Beale first came in as part of Gerrard's management team we were miles behind celtic, we are behind them just now but by Beale's own admission we aren't as far behind. Beale if he doesn't learn from his mistakes will find himself under severe pressure. 

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

Yes that's correct when Beale first came in as part of Gerrard's management team we were miles behind celtic, we are behind them just now but by Beale's own admission we aren't as far behind. Beale if he doesn't learn from his mistakes will find himself under severe pressure. 

3 months for Beale, 3 seasons for Gerrard :lol: 

Laughable man