Gio

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Any other team in the league gives us a game, they played like a team sitting at the bottom of the table and struggling for form

Tonight should've been a 3-0 confidence booster before the sheep on Saturday, instead we left with more questions than answers

Some really confusing decisions/perfomances & the manager seems completely lost. 

Every game presents a different challenge. Today was a hungry side trying to avoid relegation on a shocking pitch.

Saturday will present its own challenges but if we play to our strengths we will win imo.

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It was a battle against a horrible team on a horrible pitch. We got it over the line for our first away league win in 2022 im happy with that.

Wasn’t great but it’s the 3 points we were desperate for it doesn’t need over analysed and doesn’t need calling for the managers head.

Would rather we called out things that are going wrong when we're winning rather than wait until we drop points for the ball to finally drop

Our performances recently have been shocking, we scrapped a win tonight and aye I'm happy with 3 points but fuck me a half decent team at least gets a draw tonight 

9 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It was a battle against a horrible team on a horrible pitch. We got it over the line for our first away league win in 2022 im happy with that.

Wasn’t great but it’s the 3 points we were desperate for it doesn’t need over analysed and doesn’t need calling for the managers head.

Stop sealing facts youll make them mad.

11 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

What about winning a European trophy and simultaneously gaining automatic access to the CL without having to win the league? 

Am genuinely no interested in anything you've ever got to say about fitbaw mate. Nae offence

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Am one of the most optimistic fans you'll see on here ya daft bastard 😂

Ding embarrass yourself with your first sentence 

Or that Last one 

He says after calling a 3 point gap a "miraculous turnaround".

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Shut up ya slabbering mess 🤣

Log out and back in tomorrow. Take a breath and realize were still in a title race.

3 fucking points 🤣

Am the slabberin mess? 😂😂

You're the slabbercabbage lying watchin the game wae wan eye on the tarriers n wan eye gazing through yer arsehole. 

All is well in your world and it's a great league campaign 

Fucking fuck me man. Spastic

Just now, born a blue nose said:

You're the slabbercabbage lying watchin the game wae wan eye on the tarriers n wan eye gazing through yer arsehole. 

Theres loads in here its fucking horrifying

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

Not a bad post interview tbh

The one at pitch side for RTV? I thought it was absolutely rotten. Why wasn’t he asked about the fact he’s made 1 sub out of 10 over the last two games?

If it was an interview on sky sports I didn’t see it as I turned off immediately after the final whistle. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

🤣🤣

Why ye making stuff up shitebag?

Im saying there's 3 points in it. There's two auld firms with 6 points up for grabs. You're saying it's impossible to win the league. I can understand frustration at recent results but it's no frustration being a wee bitch and calling out other fans for believing we can still win it, as if we are the fucking problem.

20 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We're in March mate. That's kinda a big deal.

@Laudrupsleftfoot was all over the forum after the sheep/tarriers games, disappeared after the games against the Edinburgh teams/Dortmund and now is back as soon as he can stick the boot into the manager, absolutely pathetic 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

@Laudrupsleftfoot was all over the forum after the sheep/tarriers games, disappeared after the games against the Edinburgh teams/Dortmund and now is back as soon as he can stick the boot into the manager, absolutely pathetic 

Wrong - one of if not the first to post in here after the Dortmund game Jeffrey you wee dick.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The one at pitch side for RTV? I thought it was absolutely rotten. Why wasn’t he asked about the fact he’s made 1 sub out of 10 over the last two games?

If it was an interview on sky sports I didn’t see it as I turned off immediately after the final whistle. 

His sky 1 he was asked and said he was so focused in the game he never thought about a change