*****Official Irish League Thread*****

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I preferred when it looked a bit of a shitehole tbh, it’s never suited the Irish League though. There simply isn’t the crowds to justify that size of ground in the league. 

It’ll be a shame when The Oval eventually goes. Said it before but it’s probably my favourite ground in the league and in an ideal world they would just renovate what is already there, but it’s probably beyond that now.

Plans look decent though. At least the terracing is being kept in the plans 

93C3D99C-A4A5-4D30-8015-E01F5F36729B.jpeg

0C0D6843-3363-4FF2-B428-0343FD699223.png

Yeah the Oval is a great ground. One of the best in the entire country, a proper throwback to when football was football.

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

Forgot it was on mate. Have Linfield been poor?

Decent first half, probably could have been a couple up but Crusaders have had the better of possession in the second half and deserve to be ahead.

Linfield could play all day atm and not score, it’s a lot like watching us in that sense 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Decent first half, probably could have been a couple up but Crusaders have had the better of possession in the second half and deserve to be ahead.

Linfield could play all day atm and not score, it’s a lot like watching us in that sense 

👍👍

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Linfield v Glentoran on the iplayer this Friday evening 

Beat Cliftonville on penalties in the County Antrim Shield tonight. 

Had discussed with a pal about coming over Friday but I'm having to focus/be a bit more responsible at work and I just can't take a day off.

Been a great watch so far.

David Jeffery is nauseating as fuck to listen to though.

Linfield should have had a red in the first minute and he tried to argue against it by saying the tackle wouldn’t have happened had the tackle just before it been given as a free kick, wtf does that even mean :lol: