*****Official Irish League Thread*****

10 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

How come Larne so high up in the League...

They’re a good side, arguably play the best football in the league at times.

They’ve had a lot of money pumped into them over the last few years aswell so they’re at a stage now they will need to start winning silverware or it’ll have been a substantial input for no real return. 

11 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Linfield away to Ballymena on Friday night.

20221116_180839.jpg

Really soft penalty won that for Linfield. 

Glentoran have hit a slump lately and McMenamin being injured now has impacted them badly from an attacking perspective.

They’ve Cliftonville at home on Sunday, it’s on Sky Sports. Be an interesting game 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Really soft penalty won that for Linfield. 

Glentoran have hit a slump lately and McMenamin being injured now has impacted them badly from an attacking perspective.

They’ve Cliftonville away on Sunday, it’s on Sky Sports. Be an interesting game 

Watched the highlights mate it was a soft penalty to be fair, not that Linfield will be complaining.

Glentoran, Cliftonville, as you say, should be an interesting game. Didn't know it was on Sky. The Linfield game is on BBCi player I think, well I hope it is. 

25 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Watched the highlights mate it was a soft penalty to be fair, not that Linfield will be complaining.

Glentoran, Cliftonville, as you say, should be an interesting game. Didn't know it was on Sky. The Linfield game is on BBCi player I think, well I hope it is. 

It is mate aye