Rangers brick

hawkfalcons

My dad's 90th birthday is coming up on 4th March my mum passed away on 3rd March 2019 and my dad has always said when he passes away he wants a brick with him and my mum on it but I'm thinking feck it I want him to see it before thar time happens. I've a brick at broomloan end are they still doing them as I've seen images of bricks on ground, any help appreciated in advance 

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I don't know, hopefully someone can help you out mate :thumbup:

90, that's some age, my auld man is coming up for 83 :rangers:

He seen torry gillick etc but if you ask him his favourite player it's Jim baxter

42 minutes ago, GM63 said:

My father passed away just before admin. My mother phoned Ibrox and asked if we could scatter some of dads ashes on the pitch. 

I can’t recall the gentleman’s name now, but he facilitated an incredible visit to Ibrox, you would not have known our club was in turmoil, we as a family were treated like royalty and the respect given to my fathers passing was incredibly touching. 

We have a brick dedicated to dad there too, and I think it is as stated above a facade.

Dad and I when we worked together as blacksmiths once had the honour of working on and repairing the gates at Ibrox, can’t for the life of me recall what we did, but we did it with pride, and when we laid my fathers ashes down Rangers did the same.

That's amazing mate 

23 minutes ago, GM63 said:

We as a family were led through the players tunnel and around the pitch, my mum pointed out where she and dad watched the games when they were “winching”, she pointed out where my family all stood saying “when we married that is where your family stood”.

It brought back memories for her that have sadly gone now.

what beautiful memories mate something you can hold on to. fantastic