Lots of positives

Colin Traive

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

How Ironic, I have been on the park at Ibrox in Uniform ya pie, The Sun made a headline of it that day and things changed after Armed forces day....

I lap it up that it eats at you, British club with full protestant, Unionist and loyalist support, hope you enjoyed the songbook today :whistle:

I am actually starting to think that you are suffering some sort of insanity. 

Every post you make you are determined to throw some bullshit political nonsense in and then cry when you make a cunt of it. Even when the conversation is purely about football 😅

I'm sure the soldiers serving today will be so proud of you that you were on the field at Ibrox before slagging them off 👍

The fact that you try and kid on that every Rangers fan is exactly the same in their thoughts shows how out of touch you are. Like it or not Rangers fans are not sheep and can think for themselves. If you are being told different then I would suspect that people are just humouring you.

Thing is most your posts about the actual football are fairly decent. The other stuff that you have to constantly add is rather monotonous. 

Couldn't give a fuck what is sung as long as Rangers don't get in any bother. Most people are that way. Your desperation for other people to be offended is bizarre to say the least. 

Stick to talking about the football mate 👍

11 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I am actually starting to think that you are suffering some sort of insanity. 

Every post you make you are determined to throw some bullshit political nonsense in and then cry when you make a cunt of it. Even when the conversation is purely about football 😅

I'm sure the soldiers serving today will be so proud of you that you were on the field at Ibrox before slagging them off 👍

The fact that you try and kid on that every Rangers fan is exactly the same in their thoughts shows how out of touch you are. Like it or not Rangers fans are not sheep and can think for themselves. If you are being told different then I would suspect that people are just humouring you.

Thing is most your posts about the actual football are fairly decent. The other stuff that you have to constantly add is rather monotonous. 

Couldn't give a fuck what is sung as long as Rangers don't get in any bother. Most people are that way. Your desperation for other people to be offended is bizarre to say the least. 

Stick to talking about the football mate 👍

Good post