Europa League Final Tickets

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

How's it fair ? They could apply that rule to practically every away day in Scotland :lol:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not even close to fair. By their logic most games in Scotland would see 0 points given, a fair few Euro aways would seen 0 points. 

Each to their own I suppose.

I think when there’s so few tickets, and such high demand, that it seems unfair to not only give a small number of folk access to the tickets for free (or was it at cost?) but also give them a further advantage in getting future tickets. Half of Glasgow would have taken them up, and 100k+ went to the expense of travelling anyway.

I disagree with MyGers and the way it’s scored in general, none of which I think is particularly fair around points of attending away games. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think when there’s so few tickets, and such high demand, that it seems unfair to not only give a small number of folk access to the tickets for free (or was it at cost?) but also give them a further advantage in getting future tickets. Half of Glasgow would have taken them up, and 100k+ went to the expense of travelling anyway.

I disagree with MyGers and the way it’s scored in general, none of which I think is particularly fair around points of attending away games. 

But the people who got them for free got the opportunity by going to games for the previous 5/6 years, and only some were for free. Complete and utter shite that they’re doing it, same with changing from 5 years to 3.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

But 100,000 weren’t mygers members.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

How's it fair ? They could apply that rule to practically every away day in Scotland :lol:

Nah mate. That was a European final, there would have been literally no fan anywhere in the world wouldn’t have accepted a ticket to it. 

Away ticket demand is obviously always high but it’s not even close to the same scale

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

But the people who got them for free got the opportunity by going to games for the previous 5/6 years, and only some were for free. Complete and utter shite that they’re doing it, same with changing from 5 years to 3.

Mate you literally posted during the year that MyGers benefits you :lol:

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Could have swore you said you got a decent amount of away games from it 

3. Same as a lot of silver. Only 1 of them would’ve been hard to get without MyGers. Got a Europa final ticket through it as well tbf that’s another benefit

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not even close to fair. By their logic most games in Scotland would see 0 points given, a fair few Euro aways would seen 0 points. 

They are sticking to the rules they set tbf.

MyGers T&Cs have from day one said no points for Cup Finals if not sold direct to you by Rangers.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They are sticking to the rules they set tbf.

MyGers T&Cs have from day one said no points for Cup Finals.

I’d accept that mate, but they treated it like a Euro away and not a cup final with how they allocated tickets, they even acknowledged that in email.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d accept that mate, but they treated it like a Euro away and not a cup final with how they allocated tickets, they even acknowledged that in email.

I've edited my post just to be more exact. We should expect a point for the Scottish Cup Final.

Did they treat it like a normal Euro away? I thought it was top down, CCCS enrolment? Was it just top down?

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I've edited my post just to be more exact. We should expect a point for the Scottish Cup Final.

Did they treat it like a normal Euro away? I thought it was top down, CCCS enrolment? Was it just top down?

In the email they said it’s the exact same as every Euro match. Their reasoning for no points makes no sense with people getting points for Brondby and Dortmund

8F8632EE-90BA-46FB-A623-2A8D4DFC9078.jpeg

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In the email they said it’s the exact same as every Euro match. Their reasoning for no points makes no sense with people getting points for Brondby and Dortmund

8F8632EE-90BA-46FB-A623-2A8D4DFC9078.jpeg

It’s all made up as we go along.

hearts last year being the worst