Europa League Final Tickets

6 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Just done it, my mate never attempted the transfer just gave me his email and code then I put in my own details not that anyone will be checking anyway.

my only concern is if you get logged out do you need to go through email and new code again? 

Im thinking not as if that happened to everyone and there was no signal you wouldn’t get another email at the ground.

Aye you would need another code. You shouldn’t get logged out though that should be you logged in for good now

14 hours ago, Bronzy said:

My pleasure in getting two Category 2 tickets today was certainly enhanced by the knowledge that hundreds or even thousands of folk paid about 20 times what I paid to get the same tickets

What smug weird internet vibes your giving out there. 

hope you bring a cushion so you are sitting that wee bit higher than your neighbour. 

36 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Got my ticket today, absolutely delighted couldn’t give a fuck what I paid for it tbh 🙌🏻

In fairness if a had the money I’d pay it out of desperation but sadly don’t have what the online sites are looking for .

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can’t believe cunts gloating because some Bears paid over the odds for tickets. It’s their money and they’re now guaranteed to be at the game watching the team. In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter? 

Just wish I had the means! :headwall: