Europa League Final Tickets

12 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If people have the money and are willing to pay it what does it matter? it’s no as if these tickets were ever going to Rangers fans at face value anyway? 

It enables ticket touts. Been over this a million times now, I think touts are scum and people that enable them aren’t much better. 

Plenty of people have the money but at least have the brains not to be absolutely retarded.

Your annoyance proves that deep down you know it is ridiculous 

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I got one on the portal earlier 😭, fucking buzzing I’ve booked the day trip with CTM

https://etm.eventsair.com/rangers-fc-supporter-travel £699 , at this stage in the game btw it’s working out cheaper than fucking about 

Are CTM out of tickets then? But still have spaces on the plane?

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I phoned them up mate to confirm and they said I just needed to email with a copy of my uefa ticket  after my confirmation came through , still seats available 

Cheers mate, I already have flights but have paid pretty much double 

2 hours ago, ayro said:

Yeah my query was more about if you buy a ticket from a 3rd party how are you getting in as it’s just a QR code 

You send them an email and download uefa mobile ticket app and they transfer it over to you and when they scan your phone that’s when the qr code is activated and then you scan your phone at the turnstile 

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

If anyone else is on that flight and wants to try and split a taxi to the ground lemme know 

Think will be a few on this flight trying to get a taxi I’m sure everybody will double up .👍

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

All these cunts saying don’t pay ticket touts?   No ticket then sell the wife do what you have to do   

Was 18 months old when we were at Barca, thought Manchester was my time, I have waited 50 years for this went to games since late 70’s and have tickets for Seville but by fuck would pay up to £2k to be there.

Once in a lifetime when we lift that big cup:crywank:

Well technically twice in your case. 😀

Greedy barsteward. Just because you canny remember it.(there will be many who don't remember this one either 😂😂😂 )

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Can’t transfer tickets but can just log in to their app and change the details 😂 just means it’s linked to their email address 

Just done it, my mate never attempted the transfer just gave me his email and code then I put in my own details not that anyone will be checking anyway.

my only concern is if you get logged out do you need to go through email and new code again? 

Im thinking not as if that happened to everyone and there was no signal you wouldn’t get another email at the ground.