£96m vs £2m

NeoGeo7

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Punching well above our weight financially.

Makes me laugh when the West Ham fans are banging on about what a journey they've been on. They play in the richest league in the world, hardly surprising they are in the semi finals.

Last I knew West Ham were in the top 20 spending clubs in Europe. 

Fuck them.

West Ham are another bang average English football club that used to be, at the very least, well respected for the perception that they were well-grounded and authentically rooted to a traditional British working class fanbase.

The reality is that they now play in a lifeless athletics arena (acquired in an extremely murky deal for fuck all), have only rose to relevance because of the sickening levels of television money that is generated by the elite sides, and those same fans now strut about with an all-too-familiar plastic, meritless Premier League™ arrogance that now plagues English football.

We live in the era where West Ham, Palace and even Bournemouth fans have the audacity to point their nose down at Rangers and admittedly even the beasts across the city. We dwarve them across every meaningful criteria bar money and revenue.

Without money and the sheer incompetence of the north London clubs, they’d still be yo-yoing in to the second tier singing about bubbles in complete irrelevance.

I hope Frankfurt absolutely fuck them.

22 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Good points.

But then again given 7/8 semi finalists in the CL and EL are from the cash rich top 5 then money does buy quality and often more success than lesser clubs, from lesser leagues.

Another indicator of just how great our run is this season.

Do you ever listen to Paul Ross in the wee small hours? He's a big West Ham fan and the night before the games it was all over his show and then the night after they had lost at home he hardly mentioned it at all and I think that's the big country arrogance completely disregarding the opposition even in the last 4 of a European trophy

43 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Do you ever listen to Paul Ross in the wee small hours? He's a big West Ham fan and the night before the games it was all over his show and then the night after they had lost at home he hardly mentioned it at all and I think that's the big country arrogance completely disregarding the opposition even in the last 4 of a European trophy

Nah mate, get to listen to the Mrs snoring instead.

English arrogant? Never 😁

On 28/04/2022 at 22:28, Rangers_no1 said:

Whatever happens next week, this run has been incredible.

Too true mate, proud of the run they have taken us on and with a wee bit of luck there will be another final beckoning come Thursday night . 🔴🔵🤞🏻

On 28/04/2022 at 22:28, Rangers_no1 said:

Whatever happens next week, this run has been incredible.

Agree .But getting so far without winning the tournament will be hard .Not often we get this far .

For me losing out on the final will be worse than the last 2 years losing at last 16.