How many....

Bazza

I think it is great that he has come out and said this.

He now knows fans will be expecting at least a decent goal tally come the end of the season. It will encourage him to get forward, which in my opinion, is when he plays better football.

14ish i'd say. the beasley might tally around the same :Edwinb2:

Beasley has to improve his finishing if hes gonna score should of had 2 at Caley on Saturday but took his goal well the other night.

Ferguson will score about 15

Come on lads, he has came out and told the fans he wants 15 goals this season. That is a bold statement because the fans will be looking for that and he won't want to let them down.

We should encourage this from our players, not try and contradict it.

Come on lads, he has came out and told the fans he wants 15 goals this season. That is a bold statement because the fans will be looking for that and he won't want to let them down.

OK, of course he will, Barry's fab, barry's the best, 40 goals this year I reckon

after 2 in one game you would think he has a chance.

if he is playing in a more advanced roll i think he can hit 15, even without many pens. 10-15 is a decent target and hopefully a few more midfielders and forwards can hit a similar target with boyd and one more going on over 20, if boyd plays most games he should hit 30+

OK, of course he will, Barry's fab, barry's the best, 40 goals this year I reckon

Or we can be an asshole about it.

What you mean 'we' kimosabi

You certainly can !!!!

You certainly can !!!!

I make a post supporting a Rangers player, our Captain and how he has come out and told fans of his target this season. Very brave move considering he has to keep people like you happy.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

You certainly can !!!!

I make a post supporting a Rangers player, our Captain and how he has come out and told fans of his target this season. Very brave move considering he has to keep people like you happy.

I never criticised him, But you criticised those who said anything other than barry's fab, Barry's the best.

I stated some simple facts.

He has never scored more than 10 from open play.

Generrally he doesn't even score mopre than 5.

These are neutral statements in response to the original question

You are the one who is over sensitive.

If Ferguson scores 15 he will be doing exceptionally well, he will also be doing something he has NEVER done (in open play) in his career before.

You certainly can !!!!

I never criticised him, But you criticised those who said anything other than barry's fab, Barry's the best.

If that's what you got from what I said, there is no hope for you.

I have not been a Barry Worshipper ever since he decided to run to the media with his problems and I do not think he makes a great Captain.

But I do support him and will do when he comes out and says things like this. Not only is it great that he is intending on doing what he has said but it is very brave of him.