Did anyone get tickets for the training session on Monday?

16 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

I've got 1 mate, can send u it if u want. Just took it for the mygers points.

How many mygers points do you get? I've just took one solely for that, soon as the email comes anyone is welcome to the QR code, I'm working anyway but will take any mygers points a can get.

Hopefully some of the games later this season go open to mygers members for a ticket, can build up my points in the hope of getting a ST next season or something.

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

How many mygers points do you get? I've just took one solely for that, soon as the email comes anyone is welcome to the QR code, I'm working anyway but will take any mygers points a can get.

Hopefully some of the games later this season go open to mygers members for a ticket, can build up my points in the hope of getting a ST next season or something.

Sure get a B team ST mate, you get points for that too 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Sure get a B team ST mate, you get points for that too 

wasn't that only about 25 points or something daft? I was genuinely considering it though, just a hell of a commute for me for B team games, and I'm guessing you don't do a seat sub type thing for the B team tickets

11 minutes ago, stevemac said:

No idea mate, probably none, I'm just taking anything to get them, never been to a friendly in 20 years but got tickets for these 2.