FIFA 23

G.E.C.

20 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Are you going the Faroe Islands?:cheers:

Id be beating cunts like Morocco if I was... Going Rangers and getting pummelled. Throughballs seem to be absolutely what everyone is playing.. right through the middle of defence and I cannot seem to stop it at all. Fucking raging already :lol: 

16 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Tried playing with 3 at the back and got scudded, moved back to my standard 4-3-3 :lol:

First corner I took, ended up absolutely shanking it out of play on the far side for a goal kick, then got a FK and tried to go easier on power and it just trickled into the wall. Going to take some getting used to :lol:

Penalties as well lol

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Keepers seem awful tbh. They’ll drive me mental I reckon this year

Once you pack a dyno keeper or the start releasing upgraded cards, keepers will be better

I battered someone last night but neuer kept it to one, cunt had haaland and ronaldinho as part of a front 3, lost the game in the last 10mins absolutely gutted

Best ive packed so far is griezzman up top the rest are high 70's shite the now, hold my own against teams until the stamina runs out, then I get pumped lol

Got icon carlos at LB but it's a loan so he'll be gone soon, have other loans as well but hate using them as you end up used to them then they are gone lol

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Breeze to play and tradeable pack reward for 64 stars seems as good as playing offline draft on WC. Having said that it's only redeemable once per moment story though. 

Took the draft token pack like a dick head last night. Done that and the Di Maria SBC and regret them already :lol: 

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Took the draft token pack like a dick head last night. Done that and the Di Maria SBC and regret them already :lol: 

LOL

Idiot here did the same thinking I'd get better rewards off the draft. I got beat in the last game, which I clearly wasn't allowed to win. Got utter shite in the packs. Still, there's plenty of star opportunities to still get the mega pack or whatever it is.

I've got a Serie A side so done the Di Maria one too. He's ok. Only cost me about 2000 coins as I've got plenty of 81-84 rated untradeable fodder already so it's not the end of the world.

44 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

LOL

Idiot here did the same thinking I'd get better rewards off the draft. I got beat in the last game, which I clearly wasn't allowed to win. Got utter shite in the packs. Still, there's plenty of star opportunities to still get the mega pack or whatever it is.

I've got a Serie A side so done the Di Maria one too. He's ok. Only cost me about 2000 coins as I've got plenty of 81-84 rated untradeable fodder already so it's not the end of the world.

I hate playing draft :lol: game always feels like 10x worse gameplay and connection wise.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I hate playing draft :lol: game always feels like 10x worse gameplay and connection wise.

Got beat in my final game doing it the other night offline on WC 3-2.

Two of the goals against were bullshit. One was a free kick that wasn't a foul that went top corner, the other one of those daft rocket shots from 35 yards out.

I hit the post/bar 5 times, got chopped down from behind on the edge of the box with no foul given, got chopped down again and got about 1 second of a play on notification until I lost the ball, and then split the defence with a through ball and was away which my player failed to control the ball and fell over. Never ever seen that animation before :lol: 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Got beat in my final game doing it the other night offline on WC 3-2.

Two of the goals against were bullshit. One was a free kick that wasn't a foul that went top corner, the other one of those daft rocket shots from 35 yards out.

I hit the post/bar 5 times, got chopped down from behind on the edge of the box with no foul given, got chopped down again and got about 1 second of a play on notification until I lost the ball, and then split the defence with a through ball and was away which my player failed to control the ball and fell over. Never ever seen that animation before :lol: 

:lol: I’m a shitebag to go higher than professional so far