FIFA 23

G.E.C.

9 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Just pumped a cunt 6-1 and his keeper was nowhere near any of the goals. Feels like any shot you get off in the box goes in.

Even shots from outside the box

I scored about 4 absolute belters last night with finesse shots from Tom Lawrence from 40 yards out - shouldn't really be happening tbh keepers should be saving more of them

13 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No way lol, i just cant pack anything decent the now, might stay off rivals till i can, cunts running with icons and near 90 players is ridiculous, still in div 10 and seeing this shit is annoying 

It's true mate the cunt got cocky scored two own goals and started trying outside of the foot shots from miles away. 

I just started passing it around and tramping them and eventually won. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Even shots from outside the box

I scored about 4 absolute belters last night with finesse shots from Tom Lawrence from 40 yards out - shouldn't really be happening tbh keepers should be saving more of them

Someone mentioned on twitter (i know) that shots from outside are OP to counter the fact they dont know how to dumb down the AI's defensive ability especially inside the box

Why they have an issue with defending I'll never know, id much prefer good tactical low scoring games than a game of british bulldogs with shooting at either end of the park lol

16 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Anyone know how you stop the trial? trying to use the webapp and it says it's unavailable for people on the trial, but I've bought the game. 

Don’t know what the problem is because you’re able to use trial and webapp. Think the only way to stop it is playing the 10 hours though mate

59 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Lads I’ve about 30k

any pointers on a team to buy? 

It's not the most glamorous but if you like to do the objectives I built a cinch Prem silver squad I could use in the Silver Lounge/Silver Stars objectives - 

McLaughlin

Devlin Kingsley Davies Yilmaz

Baningime Jack Omeonga

Hagi Roofe Lawrence

Barisic, Sibbick, Davis, Kelly + few fillers on the bench

All came in for under 30k and they play pretty well. The front 3 is quality obviously not a huge amount of pace in the team but depends on your playstyle I guess

It's heavy annoying that you can build a full celtic silver team btw - bizarre that cunts like Carter-Vickers are silver cards

Came across a few last night playing Silver Lounge. 1-11 filth players

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

It's heavy annoying that you can build a full celtic silver team btw - bizarre that cunts like Carter-Vickers are silver cards

Came across a few last night playing Silver Lounge. 1-11 filth players

I had a Rangers one last year for doing silver objectives. Annoyingly they made Sakala gold when he got a TOTW card. Would really have helped with the silver objectives for TOTW goalscorer.

You could build a Rangers silver team on 23 too if you are game enough to play with a back 3 again @psb07158

GK: McGregor

CB: Davies
CB: Souttar
CB: Sands

RM: Hagi
CM: Arfield
CM: Jack
LM: Lawrence

RW: Wright
ST: Sakala
LW: Matondo

Pace across the front three is epic at that level. I'd be blanket putting shadow cards across the midfield and backline though :lol: 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You could build a Rangers silver team on 23 too if you are game enough to play with a back 3 again @psb07158

GK: McGregor

CB: Davies
CB: Souttar
CB: Sands

RM: Hagi
CM: Arfield
CM: Jack
LM: Lawrence

RW: Wright
ST: Sakala
LW: Matondo

Pace across the front three is epic at that level. I'd be blanket putting shadow cards across the midfield and backline though :lol: 

Helander is a silver CB too but he is 40 pace or something :lol:

I think I'd get absolutely pumped with that team, I just can't defend with 3 at the back - I tried again last night with my French hybrid and it was a shambles

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Helander is a silver CB too but he is 40 pace or something :lol:

I think I'd get absolutely pumped with that team, I just can't defend with 3 at the back - I tried again last night with my French hybrid and it was a shambles

Sands is 48 :lol: 

You would have to fiddle about with the tactical settings and player roles to get it right I'd say.I don't know if this is a consideration in FUT but I've noticed in the controller settings on the normal game there are game play options too re defensive width and other things. I'm going to have a play about with that tonight to see if I can get a team that adheres a bit better to the way I like to play.

But yeah, I'd never use that team on anything but the silver squad battle challenges. I try not to venture into Silver Lounge anymore after some horrific experiences last year!

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sands is 48 :lol: 

You would have to fiddle about with the tactical settings and player roles to get it right I'd say.I don't know if this is a consideration in FUT but I've noticed in the controller settings on the normal game there are game play options too re defensive width and other things. I'm going to have a play about with that tonight to see if I can get a team that adheres a bit better to the way I like to play.

But yeah, I'd never use that team on anything but the silver squad battle challenges. I try not to venture into Silver Lounge anymore after some horrific experiences last year!

Thing with Silver Lounge is if you don't play it weekly and get some of the special silver cards which you can't buy, you just get fucked. On 22, it was completely ruined for me during the 2 weeks I was in Pakistan - they did some special edition cards through objectives in that 2 week window where you got a young silver version of de Bruyne, Pogba etc. Literally everyone you came up against had those players and you just couldn't compete properly

I did see some guy on Twitter earlier post up his player specific settings, it feels like it's the next layer down which I can't really be fucked messing around in:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Thing with Silver Lounge is if you don't play it weekly and get some of the special silver cards which you can't buy, you just get fucked. On 22, it was completely ruined for me during the 2 weeks I was in Pakistan - they did some special edition cards through objectives in that 2 week window where you got a young silver version of de Bruyne, Pogba etc. Literally everyone you came up against had those players and you just couldn't compete properly

I did see some guy on Twitter earlier post up his player specific settings, it feels like it's the next layer down which I can't really be fucked messing around in:

Can't remember if it was 20 or 21 I fucked about too much and all my players were gassed after about 35 minutes. Had the pressure and pressing on way too high.

58 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I had a Rangers one last year for doing silver objectives. Annoyingly they made Sakala gold when he got a TOTW card. Would really have helped with the silver objectives for TOTW goalscorer.

His silver card was fucking awful at shooting, they got it spot on :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pack luck’s rotten man, done a 50k and 100k pack earlier, 2 84s were my best players. Wouldn’t even get 2k for one of them if they were tradeable

Im keeping my points till better packs come out, just grind SB's and shit for packs the now