FIFA 23

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've pretty much done all I can now until launch. Done all the doable SBCs and have the basis of nothing flashy but usable 1st week squads for EPL, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga. 

Bronze Pack Method is shit with the 30 sale limit. I'm making next to nothing off it per hour :lol: 

I’ve done marquee matchups and a couple hybrid leagues/nations and got a few decent players. 23 coins though :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve done marquee matchups and a couple hybrid leagues/nations and got a few decent players. 23 coins though :lol: 

It's mental when you look at the stats already on the transfer profit. The guys sitting top have obviously packed mid icon Ronaldo.

Obviously hoping for Haaland for OTW, no doubt will get Tchouameni or something like I got Camavinga last year :lol: 

Edit: Actually no, Camavinga was my NextGen card. Can't remember who I got for OTW last season.

Anybody know how to fix this? Have an Xbox account and PSN account linked to the same email, but when I try to sign in to the webapp it will only sign in to the PSN one, which I don't use anymore. I've tried changing the primary alias of the xbox account to a different email and restarting the club but no joy. 

34 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Anybody know how to fix this? Have an Xbox account and PSN account linked to the same email, but when I try to sign in to the webapp it will only sign in to the PSN one, which I don't use anymore. I've tried changing the primary alias of the xbox account to a different email and restarting the club but no joy. 

Is your Xbox account linked to your EA account in the connections tab?

6 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Log in to your EA account and go to account settings and then connections. Unlink the psn from the EA account and the Xbox should become default. 

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is your Xbox account linked to your EA account in the connections tab?

3 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Log in to your EA account and go to account settings and then connections. Unlink the psn from the EA account and the Xbox should become default. 

sorted cheers 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just played my first game offline on EA Play trial access.

Going to take getting used to this game play :lol: 

It feels OK but really slow and the passing feels poor though I've only used my bronze team for objectives so far