Postpone Hibs game ?

RoboBearToo

On 11/08/2022 at 13:21, RoboBearToo said:

PSV have had their game before the 2nd leg postponed.

Should we be asking for the same.

I say no.

What do others think?

Cunts are already shitting it!

Play, get the togetherness built.

Fuck them.

In that order.

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

No I can’t it’s pathetic.  Different if it’s the end of the season or whatever but we’ve played four fucking games.  Plus we need to get our top striker back to match fitness for these games. 

After todays game we will be setting up training routines for our game plan against PSV. After 1st leg its back to a domestic game before changing tactics again for the 2nd leg. Being allowed to put full concentration on the two legs only is advantageous. If it wasn't the Dutch wouldn't do it.

32 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

After todays game we will be setting up training routines for our game plan against PSV. After 1st leg its back to a domestic game before changing tactics again for the 2nd leg. Being allowed to put full concentration on the two legs only is advantageous. If it wasn't the Dutch wouldn't do it.

For a final I get it. 3 weeks into the season not a chance, we have a team who are still learning how each other plays, they are getting stronger, each game we play players will know each other’s game that bit better.

today and next Saturday will be two good games for us to keep building that momentum 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

For a final I get it. 3 weeks into the season not a chance, we have a team who are still learning how each other plays, they are getting stronger, each game we play players will know each other’s game that bit better.

today and next Saturday will be two good games for us to keep building that momentum 

if you take into consideration the monetarily value of the two legs, there's a decent argument for it being giving the same advantages that the opponent will get.  But I do see your argument, possibly in our case it would be better in this instance to play the game. 

The fact our useless authorities doesn't allow us the opportunity is a dereliction of duty.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

if you take into consideration the monetarily value of the two legs, there's a decent argument for it being giving the same advantages that the opponent will get.  But I do see your argument, possibly in our case it would be better in this instance to play the game. 

The fact our useless authorities doesn't allow us the opportunity is a dereliction of duty.

I honestly don’t think this early in the season it gives advantage to them to be given time off but that’s just my opinion