Momentum

The Hammer 11

I think people underestimate how big a part momentum plays in football , yesterday was a massive opportunity missed to swing the momentum back in our favour and I’m struggling to see what’s going to swing it . We’re now relying on someone else doing the business for us and them hopefully getting a scudding in the champions league to bring them back to reality . But my major concern is can we actually capitalise in this and try to swing the momentum back in our favour 

7 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I think people underestimate how big a part momentum plays in football , yesterday was a massive opportunity missed to swing the momentum back in our favour and I’m struggling to see what’s going to swing it . We’re now relying on someone else doing the business for us and them hopefully getting a scudding in the champions league to bring them back to reality . But my major concern is can we actually capitalise in this and try to swing the momentum back in our favour 

TBH i couldn't give a fuck about them ATM we need to get our own house in order. Im more worried about our own style of play and how its going to get sorted. our away form is abysmal and it needs sorted. 

We need to find a way to win game after game. 

Can anyone see us going on a 10 game winning run in the league? I cant see us taking 6 points from sheep or hearts away and these fixtures are soon.

The tims got scudded in europe last season but it didnt affect their league form. A few times they came back to win in the last minute e.g. ross county 97 mins and dundee and dundee utd at home where draws turned into wins. At some point luck has to swing but even with less luck they will walk the league and all because of us.

Just now, Dickie said:

They got scudded every game in Europe last season and it didn’t affect them because they treat Scottish teams with the same contempt as European teams treat them.

The fact is we went to the paedodome with 3 defensive midfielders I don’t think the scum even have defensive midfielders on their books as they’re not required in our pish league.

you need those defensive mids to play the ball side to side and back to the defence. its fucking horrible. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

you need those defensive mids to play the ball side to side and back to the defence. its fucking horrible. 

If Gio thinks that our defence will ever be able to play the ball out from the back a la Barcelona then he is going to be disappointed.

12 hours ago, Madina said:

Sadly the only way I see their momentum stopping is when Ange fcks off or someone snaps the japs/jota

He has them playing like every game is a cup final. 
We still have people saying they are pish.

They are streets ahead of us and play an intense style of football that we can’t live with. Dangerous from all over the pitch while we rely on Colak getting the odd chance in the box. 
We don’t have the players to change this any time soon. We all know it because it’s been this way for a while.

Lawrence back and Lowry available could help. Tillman will hopefully contribute and we will probably improve slightly but we will still drop the silly points. By the end of the Hearts game there is a high chance we are further behind and they’ll have piled on the goal difference.

They could quite easily go this season unbeaten.