The other mob

MisterC

2 celtic players allowed to stand next to referee and continue to put doubt in his mind. Ball hits his hand in same way it Goldson last year against them. It's the massive, massive inconsistencies that make me just fed up with it, not even counting the benefits they are now getting. 

Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

Until they won’t, most likely on 44/45 mins when they concede

Still miles better than the pish we served up.

Expecting others to do it on a shoestring budget when we can't even lay a finger on them is just never going to happen. 

Just now, evenstevens said:

2 celtic players allowed to stand next to referee and continue to put doubt in his mind. Ball hits his hand in same way it Goldson last year against them. It's the massive, massive inconsistencies that make me just fed up with it, not even counting the benefits they are now getting. 

The only consistent is the scum get the benefit of practically every decision. Even when they get a correct decision against them they kick up that much of a fuck the officials end up terrified for the remaining games. Game up here is fucked tbh!

Just now, The Godfather said:

Expecting others to do it on a shoestring budget when we can't even lay a finger on them is just never going to happen. 

No surprise a team full of Protestants going there with a bit of fight tbh! 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

There were and are plenty of teams that give a better showing of themselves at that midden than us. Motherwell give them a better game than us 9/10 times

22 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Haven't been watching it, but I thought only the captain can talk to a ref these days.