Marvin Support for a Rangers Fan

CoplandRoad83

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Lads we still dont know for sure the damage, more tests been arranged, a scan happening. Its been dragged out, but we all trust the nhs, should know within a week or so. thanks again for your support.Ā 

Again, all the best mate.Ā 

8 hours ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Lads we still dont know for sure the damage, more tests been arranged, a scan happening. Itā€™s been dragged out, but we all trust the nhs, should know within a week or so. thanks again for your support.Ā 

Heā€™s in the best hands. All the best wishes to him

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Guys, its been a long time since I posted on this, we've been waiting for fucking ages, but wanted to say we've got the best news we could have hoped for. The disease is contained and theres a plan to resolve it. I'm gonna be running a wee night in Stevenston to raise money for prostate cancer, and will be doing music etc. Want to thank everyone on this forum for your words, it really means a lot, and we'll have a night in July and the old man is doing good and hopefully we get this cunt of a disease sorted.

We are the people. Thanks everyone, this place has been superb on this, thank you.

Fantastic news.Ā :thumbup:

23 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Guys, its been a long time since I posted on this, we've been waiting for fucking ages, but wanted to say we've got the best news we could have hoped for. The disease is contained and theres a plan to resolve it. I'm gonna be running a wee night in Stevenston to raise money for prostate cancer, and will be doing music etc. Want to thank everyone on this forum for your words, it really means a lot, and we'll have a night in July and the old man is doing good and hopefully we get this cunt of a disease sorted.

We are the people. Thanks everyone, this place has been superb on this, thank you.

Brilliant ā¤ļø šŸ¤ šŸ’™Ā 

11 hours ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Good News BearsĀ :thumbup:
Nice one kid and hope the night in the hall is a whooop up.