Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m sorry mate but I didn’t read this I already know you don’t like Morelos very much 

Don’t respect him very much now no.

Not sure why you’re pretending you haven’t read what I posted despite taking time to reply to it, particularly when you were asking for evidence. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why do people on this forum make shite up?

Can you tell me how you know that? Colak wanted to take a penalty at Hibs the other night and Tav took it off him 

I didn’t say anything as a fact I’m asking your opinion on it calm down mate getting hot and bothered over nothing on a forum fs lol.

Good example maybe Tav just outright doesn’t let anyone else have a go.

1 minute ago, The No.9 said:

He didn’t say anything as a fact I’m asking your opinion on it calm down mate getting hot and bothered over nothing on a forum fs lol.

Good example maybe Tav just outright doesn’t let anyone else have a go.

Are you talking about yourself in the third person? :lol:

3 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

We don’t know we’re all guessing unless you’re about to read me his diary?

As a fan personally I’d never want him on penalties for a striker with the goal record he has he’s wildly inconsistent with his finishing and rarely strikes the ball clean or composed, it’s why imo all his best goals stick out so much because they tend to be the ones he actually hit the ball well.

Then again he probably would still score a shit load of them just hammering them lol.

With the goal record he has? One goal every two games over six years?

Just now, The Dude said:

With the goal record he has? One goal every two games over six years?

Yes. Can’t deny it’s a good record, I’m possibly just greedy or expect too much from him given what I’ve seen over the years.

Aye that’s what to do jump on the typo instead carry on mate.

They can’t demand to take more on the pitch because it’s chosen before the game who hits penalties

Fwiw I don’t want him hitting penalties, I just think it’s nonsense to suggest he can’t strike a dead ball properly. How often have we actually seen him hit a dead ball?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

They can’t demand to take more on the pitch because it’s chosen before the game who hits penalties

Fwiw I don’t want him hitting penalties, I just think it’s nonsense to suggest he can’t strike a dead ball properly. How often have we actually seen him hit a dead ball?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He doesn't have this. 

Also, as always, nobody has ever disputed the first two years. Yet you always include stats from 5 years ago anyway. 

His form just before his injury last season under Gio was brilliant. There’s been plenty of times his form has been good but people pretend it’s only ever been his first season or so 

Personally I don’t think he strikes the ball that well dead or not considering the goal tally he has and the amount of chances he has created for him at Rangers but that’s just my opinion I know others genuinely see him as an elite striker in that regard.

His form just before his injury last season under Gio was brilliant. There’s been plenty of times his form has been good but people pretend it’s only ever been his first season or so 

I have said this many times that he was good when Gio took over and he was good a few weeks ago this season also. Short spells over 3.5 years is not enough

Just now, Broxi said:

:lol:

Don’t see how that’s funny? The argument was about his ability to hit a dead ball in which you’ve been shown to be talking complete and utter wank

The majority of our team can probably hit a dead ball perfectly well but there’s no reason to change Tav from the role of penalties 

Personally I don’t think he strikes the ball that well dead or not considering the goal tally he has and the amount of chances he has created for him at Rangers but that’s just my opinion I know others genuinely see him as an elite striker in that regard.

When have you seen him hit a dead ball?

Theres a huge difference between striking a dead ball and a ball that is rolling

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He doesn't have this. 

Also, as always, nobody has ever disputed the first two years. Yet you always include stats from 5 years ago anyway. 

When you look at the numbers it’s quite a decline.

18/19 - 30 in 48

19/20 - 29 in 47

20/21 - 17 in 44

21/22 - 18 in 42

22/23 - 10 in 36…

Just now, Broxi said:

So he hasn't scored 1 in 2 then?

Even when his good form from 6 years ago? 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

So he hasn't scored 1 in 2 then?

Even when his good form from 6 years ago? 

Sorry he’s scored 1 in every 2.01 games. 

Don’t see how that’s funny? The argument was about his ability to hit a dead ball in which you’ve been shown to be talking complete and utter wank

The majority of our team can probably hit a dead ball perfectly well but there’s no reason to change Tav from the role of penalties 

If you've watched Morelos over the last 6 years and actually think he would hit a good dead ball then I don't know what you've been watching tbh

When have you seen him hit a dead ball?

Theres a huge difference between striking a dead ball and a ball that is rolling

I’ve only seen him hit a small amount of pens so on dead balls specially that’s all I can go in, that said I would still take his overall finishing into the consideration as they tend to be linked more often than not.

4 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Yes. Can’t deny it’s a good record, I’m possibly just greedy or expect too much from him given what I’ve seen over the years.

We seem to want it all ways. We want Morelos to hit McCoist level numbers while insisting he’s not as good as folk think in a team most insist isn’t that great and is miles off where it should be.

Just now, Broxi said:

If you've watched Morelos over the last 6 years and actually think he would hit a good dead ball then I don't know what you've been watching tbh

So on the basis of him hitting a moving ball you’ve decided he can’t hit one placed on the penalty spot with no defenders approaching him? Good stuff mate 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

When you look at the numbers it’s quite a decline.

18/19 - 30 in 48

19/20 - 29 in 47

20/21 - 17 in 44

21/22 - 18 in 42

22/23 - 10 in 36…

This is the main thing for me when he arrived he was rivalling what they had across the city but he genuinely hasn’t hit those levels outside of a few short spurts here and there but still had all the other problems that come with it.

Unless Beale somehow gets that back out of him I just think it’s time we do a reshape of the striking options.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We seem to want it all ways. We want Morelos to hit McCoist level numbers while insisting he’s not as good as folk think in a team most insist isn’t that great and is miles off where it should be.

I don’t think fans wanting your starting CF who’s on a very big salary to be sharp / mobile and score goals is that big a shock.