Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

4 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Buff is away is what my reading into what Mick said at the end there, it looked like the manager wasn't even bothered by the situation and no offer on the table.

You really like calling Beale, Mick. You make a point of it every time.

It's Michael or Mr Beale to you.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Hadn't really thought about it, too Catholic for you? I've called him Beale and Mick but I've never used Michael for the same reason 😉

I just never see him getting called Mick in the media or anywhere else, mate. I'm fine with it, Ha! Just always see you calling him that.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I just never see him getting called Mick in the media or anywhere else, mate. I'm fine with it, Ha! Just always see you calling him that.

I'd rather Mick than Michael, but then again I'd rather gaffer but he's along way from being called that just yet, if he can earn that tag then he'll deserve it but not yet.

39 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Buff is away is what my reading into what Mick said at the end there, it looked like the manager wasn't even bothered by the situation and no offer on the table.

That was what I heard. Not because an offer isn't on the table as he rationalised that appropriately enough, it was more his body language that gave it away.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Beales words not mine, go back and look at the post match press conference, said there's no offer's on the table for any of the out of contract players.

He said that before and then said this week that they’d had discussions with Kent.

4 minutes ago, Assegai said:

That was what I heard. Not because an offer isn't on the table as he rationalised that appropriately enough, it was more his body language that gave it away.

He said it himself there's no offer's on the table for any of them, that may change for some but not Buff imo.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There won't be an official offer on the table as there usually isn't until terms are agreed informally.

Yeah.

If anyone thinks that we’re in March and not discussed things with Morelos/Kent/Jack etc then they’re deluded.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

As soon as that nonsense happened earlier on on season it was obvious then that the contract talks had broken down with Morelos.

Said it at the time. We were looking to force him out the door and get a few quid back. Nothing to do with attitude, discipline or fitness. Doubled down on it at the AGM with Park's comments about his and kent's demands being unattainable.

Just now, The Dude said:

Said it at the time. We were looking to force him out the door and get a few quid back. Nothing to do with attitude, discipline or fitness. Doubled down on it at the AGM with Park's comments about his and kent's demands being unattainable.

Fat boy’s tweets about him too :megaanguish:

To me it's been clear since day 1 that Beale doesn't want to keep Morelos.

When asked about Kent/Morelos he's said numerous times that he wants to see improvements in some players before talking about giving them new contracts, said in January that he has a striker that he wants to sign in the summer and has just came out and criticised Morelos again today after the match.

Beale's whole vibe about the subject in general has been pretty telling to me, and he doesn't talk the same way about Kent.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He's not likely to be on the training pitch a couple of hours after game.

Your half arsed attempt at being witty makes absolutely no sense 

you just keep focusing on slating fan media son 

did you not work for daily record at one point ? 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I put it on here that he’d told club that he wouldn’t be signing a new deal and would be signing for Sevilla.