Gutless, spineless & clueless

hammer93

9 hours ago, bluebear24 said:

How? 

I think its our last chance to make something of the season or be thought of as complete failures. There is so much hanging on this - if we don't win, we have nothing and celtic have a treble.

The gap isn't as big as people make out - the games are close - it just needs a little bit of extra effort, determination and concentration. We will prevail, I am sure of it. Come back to me on Sunday afternoon

36 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

I think its our last chance to make something of the season or be thought of as complete failures. There is so much hanging on this - if we don't win, we have nothing and celtic have a treble.

The gap isn't as big as people make out - the games are close - it just needs a little bit of extra effort, determination and concentration. We will prevail, I am sure of it. Come back to me on Sunday afternoon

extra effort, determination and concentration

These are some of the main issues with the team though. 

On 24/04/2023 at 14:31, hammer93 said:

Mate he simply isn't good enough....we can't rely on him to produce the goods when it matters....that includes him as a squad option....just say he doesn't start next week and we trailing 1-0....do you seriously have the faith that we could bring Sakala on and he will win us the game....I know I don't 

@falkirkNSI'm actually pissed off that I have been prove right but please no more defending Sakala, he never has and never will be Rangers class....and before you weigh in with criticism of other players that is not the argument here....the argument has always been that Sakala deserves a place in the corridors of Ibrox....an absolute mental take

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

@falkirkNSI'm actually pissed off that I have been prove right but please no more defending Sakala, he never has and never will be Rangers class....and before you weigh in with criticism of other players that is not the argument here....the argument has always been that Sakala deserves a place in the corridors of Ibrox....an absolute mental take

Not seen the game mate.

Thats how much a priority it was in my head.

I was done weeks ago with these serial imposter losers.

Roll on june.

I have saud the rot starts at the top of the foodchain for past 2 years on here. Thats being addressed firstly with boardroom exodus, which is correct before playing squad.