Gutless, spineless & clueless

hammer93

45 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

As well as the many things already highlighted, I can't stand how pathetic we are in front of goal. 

There's a lack of ruthlessness in the final third. Always looking for a pass or a lay off rather than take a chance of a shot on goal. It's the opposite tactics to what the fat Greek deploys and I think it's pretty obvious which approach gets better results.

Should've been a couple up, at least. We were good for 30. Then they stepped up 15 yards and stopped us playing out. We let ourselves get drawn into a fight we did not have the stones for. Freak goal and a goal that came from a pull back shirt foul and we were done. 

Bottle merchant cunts. Again. 

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There's a lack of ruthlessness in the final third. Always looking for a pass or a lay off rather than take a chance of a shot on goal. It's the opposite tactics to what the fat Greek deploys and I think it's pretty obvious which approach gets better results.

Ironically, for all his faults, I think Matondo's effort was the most unlucky today - did everything right but hit the post(still not good). Whereas, Sakala somehow shooting right at the keeper and Tav hitting the ball right at the keeper from inside the six yard box is just dire. We are so so bad at taking chances.

11 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I remember leaving Love St in the 80's after watching us lose 3 nil to St Mirren,that was a low point, in a period when we had the likes of Craig Paterson,Sandy Clark and Davie Mitchell. Yet i still never felt towards those guys what i do towards recent sqauds, they still somehow managed to wear that famous shirt with chests puffed out,with a showing of pride,they just were not that good and up against very strong Aberdeen Dundee Utd Savco sides. And even then they still managed to deliver silverware,and beat them. What lack of ability did not deliver pride and effort replaced it.  This current lot? Majority are not fit to wear that shirt. 

Might as well be the time we lost 3-1 at Brockville in the early 70s.

Very little pride in the jersey atm and that's the major problem right now imo.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fire, energy, drive, aggression. All missing.

We're a jekyll and Hyde team, no idea which Rangers is going to turn up. Or like today, don't turn up.

Sick of losing the first goal, sick of another performance where almost every player has a stinker, sick of other teams players playing with the commitment their fans show and deserve back whilst ours embarrass us.

Rip it up and start again.

Heard a stat on the radio earlier, so not too sure how accurate it is, but apparently we've conceded first in something like 25 or 26 out of 51 games we've played this season (including Champions League), which is just not good enough.

Straight away we're making it harder than it needs to be. 

37 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I remember leaving Love St in the 80's after watching us lose 3 nil to St Mirren,that was a low point, in a period when we had the likes of Craig Paterson,Sandy Clark and Davie Mitchell. Yet i still never felt towards those guys what i do towards recent sqauds, they still somehow managed to wear that famous shirt with chests puffed out,with a showing of pride,they just were not that good and up against very strong Aberdeen Dundee Utd Savco sides. And even then they still managed to deliver silverware,and beat them. What lack of ability did not deliver pride and effort replaced it.  This current lot? Majority are not fit to wear that shirt. 

Tommy McLean was caretaker manager that day if it is the same game you are talking about 

3 out of 11 and that is being generous, too many passengers and so called journeymen in that side ,the axe needs brought  down  on all of them, sick to death watching this insipid football, 1 game good the next 3 shite 

Beale ain't the answer, tallks a good game but if you can not beat the utter dross that is in this league then sorry you have to go along with the insipid players who pull on a Jersey they are not fit to wear.

They are asked to win or not lose against  the scum,every other match should  be a given if only they had the bottle to match the hammer throwers. The question is how we address  this, be it replacements, where is the money to do this, should  be actively seeking a  buy out with serious money backers to take us onwards or accept the second place fuck ups that we are just now.

Used to think that we needed someone like a Stuart McCall in that set up to drum into them the history they are disrespecting every week and why anything less than a hundred percent is unacceptable.

”We need a real Rangers man in there”, I convinced myself.

Well the scum got a guy who couldn’t find the Glitterdome on a map of Parkhead and, with zero connection to their rancid outfit, he’s making it look easy.

Beale has reached his level of incompetence in my opinion and is now a rabbit in the headlights, frozen as the threat looms larger all the time.

The only consolation is that it doesn’t need to take three or four windows, it can turn quickly but the surgery has to be deep and extensive.

All we’re doing right now is aimless drifting.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

We don't have any choice until we make summer signings. The team is decimated by injuries. Unless you think bringing on young Lovelace at Pittodrie is the answer.

When you bring on Matondo & Arfield to make a difference, you realize the task at hand.

Id rather blood youngsters than watch fatboy morelos or any the other imposters steal a wage.

3 hours ago, Davidorrp said:

I remember fondly the days of Goughs and Browns, McCalls and McCoists and Hatelys and the rest all having a go at each for sloppy play or moments. Remember McCoist running back half the pitch to have a go at Gascoigne. . Winners, who had standards and were greedy to win. 

Then you watch that 2nd goal today  and Borna turns and looks at Davies with his hands out and Davies shoulders and head down just walks away. No fight, no anger, nothing.

And they aren’t the only ones. Not even professional pride. 

nothing worse for fans than watching that. 

edit: McGregor sometimes shows his anger with players and sloppy moments. Think most of the team ignore him tho.

We have nothing or no one like them players mentioned.

Im actually offended their mentioned in the same breath.

We have a wigan athletic right back as our captain and shrewsbury town centre half as vice captain, both outstayed their welcome and ability.

45 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Past caring tbh. Sooner they beat us next week and the seasons done the better.

sack the board 

It’s sickening but we need to get through next week as otherwise these cunts will be ahead in trophies next season and that’s massive 

I wasnt overly enthralled with Beales appointment, but the Leverkusan friendly and domestic results afterwards gave me hope. Since the New Year OF game I've been a bit meh on him. Seems very much "Same old, same old". Sadly he wont be able to get rid of all the dross in the squad in the summer