Gutless, spineless & clueless

hammer93

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Come up with something original bar slagging @falkirkNS it's getting a bit boring tbh. 

But you're ok with him continuously slagging the same player on multiple posts whilst also slagging posters who can't make it to games?

Weird hill to die on.

15 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda doesn't win you titles mate, you're failing to understand that. 

We  need quite a major overall. Look at the state they were in after 55. We've went backwards. One of the culprits of that is gone, but the other Specky wee cunt remains, but should be Jettisoned! 

I'm not failing to understand anything. The squad we have at the moment is not capable of beating celtic to the title and is deficient in lots of ways. That's a failure at the board room level but, under Beale, our form has been excellent.

We've taken 44 points out of a possible 51. That's 86% of all points available and over a season works out at a rate of 98 points. We're on the right track under him, and with wise investment in the summer should improve, as I believe we need to do - because I agree finishing second isn't acceptable. 

I just don't think this loss calls for major panic, and I don't think it has anything to do with the player's application. Next week is the much more important match anyway, and as you say that'll tell us a lot more about where the players are at.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

But you're ok with him continuously slagging the same player on multiple posts whilst also slagging posters who can't make it to games?

Weird hill to die on.

I disagree with him about Goldson who I like as a player/defender. But I'm not continually trying to "point score" against other members. 

2 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

I'm not failing to understand anything. The squad we have at the moment is not capable of beating celtic to the title and is deficient in lots of ways. That's a failure at the board room level but, under Beale, our form has been excellent.

We've taken 44 points out of a possible 51. That's 86% of all points available and over a season works out at a rate of 98 points. We're on the right track under him, and with wise investment in the summer should improve, as I believe we need to do - because I agree finishing second isn't acceptable. 

I just don't think this loss calls for major panic, and I don't think it has anything to do with the player's application. Next week is the much more important match anyway, and as you say that'll tell us a lot more about where the players are at.

I don't think it calls for major panic, but it's a shambles of a result. 

I like Beale and hope he makes a good fist of it, for all our sakes :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Madina said:

Heavy "you'll accept 2nd place and like it" vibes from a few folk on RM/Rangers socials these days

Everything is just so far removed from the 90s when a winning mentality was engrained. We can never accept being 2nd to those scummy fucking cunts, no matter what. 

The odd league or cup is shite. Did some taig commentor not say if they win this treble it will be their 6th in 8 years or the like. 

That's a fucking shambles! :vomit::

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Everything is just so far removed from the 90s when a winning mentality was engrained. We can never accept being 2nd to those scummy fucking cunts, no matter what. 

The odd league or cup is shite. Did some taig commentor not say if they win this treble it will be their 6th in 8 years or the like. 

That's a fucking shambles! :vomit::

Yip, so many on the socials shrug it off with a "we go again next week" type of mentality and before you know it another league is conceded. Annoys me compared to what we used to be like. A draw back then v anybody was seen as a disaster. 

I think it will be 6 out of 8. A horrible statistic. Just hope the players actually show up next week and stop them getting another treble as whoever wins next Sunday is the SC winner

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

Yip, so many on the socials shrug it off with a "we go again next week" type of mentality and before you know it another league is conceded. Annoys me compared to what we used to be like. A draw back then v anybody was seen as a disaster. 

I think it will be 6 out of 8. A horrible statistic. Just hope the players actually show up next week and stop them getting another treble as whoever wins next Sunday is the SC winner

Nxt Sunday is pivotal. Everyone that plays has to "turn up" if they don't, then they should be chased. Can't take another beating off those cunts or that fucking slimey manager of theirs. Turns my stomach! 

I want to see Tav fucking grab a team by the baws and lead it! 

Today's been coming for weeks. Too many times we've pulled it out the fire and the narrative becomes we're grafting for hard-earned points rather than failing to put easy teams to the sword early doors. Aberdeen have been on form, they're the best of the rest by a country mile atm, and you could see it happening before a ball was kicked the day.

I can only echo that I've been sceptical about Beale but I'm also sceptical about replacing him. We get another manager in who inherits the same squad with the same deficiencies. My gripe with him is I don't think he's the man to do the rebuild. They're picking up the best players in East Asia for buttons while we're looking to pay over the odds for middle-of-the-road players from south of the border. It's a strategy that just amplifies the resource gap rather than closing it. And that comes back to the board at the end of the day.

I didn’t see the game as it was on through the night here so my opinion is based on the highlights but i don’t think we looked as bad as people are making out.  Hit the post twice, shot cleared off the line, keeper made some decent saves etc. We looked like the only team that was going to score and scales cross is a complete fluke but Alfie should have done a lot better. 

Their second goal is bad though, midfielders should be all over that stopping the cross but their striker times the run well and catches barasic out. 

Simply put it wasn’t our day but after watching the highlights I’m not dreading next week. We can’t miss these type of chances again though we have to be clinical.

Win the Scottish cup, see out the season with no more injuries and let beale have decent summer with a new fresh squad. 

12 hours ago, Monty Zoomer said:

I think we will see a different team next week and fully expect us to win the SF - ALL of these comments will be forgotten for a time. I am not denying there is a lack of fire and guts in this squad but next week is a must win and I think they will step up - we might not win at Ibrox but Hampden is ours - mark my words

How? 

7 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Come up with something original bar slagging @falkirkNS it's getting a bit boring tbh. 

Even on FF, he'd not get away with his Queen hating speech he got away with on here.

Abusing old age pensioners and our Monarchy is what he does and the Orange Order, he trys to slag local Unionist councillors in the Falkirk area too.

Hes 100% tarrier vibes.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Even on FF, he'd not get away with his Queen hating speech he got away with on here.

Abusing old age pensioners and our Monarchy is what he does and the Orange Order, he trys to slag local Unionist councillors in the Falkirk area too.

Hes 100% tarrier vibes.

You mean your noncey Tory pal? 

Problem is, we signed a core of players who aren't winners. I think someone above mentioned the kinds of teams we signed them from - now that's not always a bad thing, but the mentality of these players seems to be that it's ok to be 2nd because that's actually quite good for them. Ok they won a Scottish Cup last season, and league title a few years ago - got to a Europa League Final, which they bottled. In the end, I think I've said it before, there isn't a single one of these players that I look at the team sheet and think yes he's playing, I don't really feel any of them are good enough mentally, emotionally and skillfully to play for this club.

We've been through rough times and droughts before and we've survived and come through stronger, but right now it's hard to see how and when this is going to end. I'm not angry anymore, I'm just sad. 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

You said not long ago he should be first pick every week, now hes a squad player ?

Right now hes a first pick.

I can count on him more than any the losers in out final 3rd.

Atleast he causes chances desoite his limited finishing ted mcminn/novo ability.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Right now hes a first pick.

I can count on him more than any the losers in out final 3rd.

Atleast he causes chances desoite his limited finishing ted mcminn/novo ability.

God help us if hes the answer to our problems and a first pick.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

God help us if hes the answer to our problems and a first pick.

Thats where we are at,

Go with fatboy morelos and get another doing or sakala who will actually run the lines and close down and try get in behind.

Too many of our support are stuck in 2020 with morelos.