Robby McCrorie

• 2 months later...

Looks like McCrorie could be out the door soon. Shame as I do rate him as a player. 

But at the same time, if he's actually said he wants to leave then it's time to go. 

https://www.ibroxnews.com/2023/08/11/manchester-united-and-hull-city-make-contact-with-robby-mccrorie-camp-over-deal-to-sign-1m-Rangers-keeper/

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Makes no sense tbh. Saying that he wants to play more first team football, but entertains a move to United where he'd not even be third choice?

Pish. Fuck off then wee man.

You actually believing everything you read in the papers? 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You actually believing everything you read in the papers? 😂

You know it came from Chris Jack? has very good relationship with ourselves H&H etc, the one that's usually spot on with anything to do with us? 

Good one pal 😂

Just now, Loyal72 said:

You know it came from Chris Jack? has very good relationship with ourselves H&H etc, the one that's usually spot on with anything to do with us? 

Good one pal 😂

"Fuck off wee man" comments based on a newspaper article.

Brilliant mate.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Fuck off wee man" comments based on a newspaper article.

Brilliant mate.

What's it to you? 😂 Ye his da?

I'm allowed my opinion, Chris Jack is usually well informed, don't see any issues. What I said is fair.

Stop being weird.

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

What's it to you? 😂 Ye his da?

I'm allowed my opinion, Chris Jack is usually well informed, don't see any issues. What I said is fair.

Stop being weird.

You've just said you want a player to fuck off based on a media article.😂😂😂

In an article linking a guy who apparently doesn't want to be a back up keeper any longer on a move to Man Utd who have just spent  £50m on a keeper.

Aye fuck off wee man 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've just said you want a plater to fuck off based on a media article.

😂😂😂

You're engaging in reductio ad absurdum, and still being weird to be quite frank.

I have an opinion that if McCrorie who always keeps telling us he wants to go play first team football, was to make a move to Manchester United where he'd rarely, if ever play first team football - based on info from a usually solid source. That he can fuck off. 

Nothing at all wrong with that bud. You have a nice afternoon.

To the bit you've thought about harder an added on, no interested. Try not hurt yourself reading this, cunt.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

You're engaging in reductio ad absurdum, and still being weird to be quite frank.

I have an opinion that if McCrorie who always keeps telling us he wants to go play first team football, was to make a move to Manchester United where he'd rarely, if ever play first team football - based on info from a usually solid source. That he can fuck off. 

Mate that above is even weirder than telling a kid who has done us no wrong to fuck off based on a news paper article.

Enjoy your day 👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate that above is even weirder than telling a kid who has done us no wrong to fuck off based on a news paper article.

Enjoy your day 👍

Fuck off 😂 stop honestly, what you doing?

My opinion was sound. Stop being a wank for the sake of it.

10 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

To the bit you've thought about harder an added on, no interested. Try not hurt yourself reading this, cunt.

You just edited that last paragraph in mate? 😂😂😂

Fuck off wee man 😁

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You just edited that last paragraph in mate? 😂😂😂

Fuck off wee man 😁

That was a while ago actually bud. Just after you edited in your little paragraph 👋🏻

You keep telling me to fuck off but keep coming back? Is it a last word thing? 😂

Grow up mate. I gave an opinion on a football player, on an ongoing story. 

That get ye fired up did it? Big freak. I'll say this again, enjoy yer day, leave me alone 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

That was a while ago actually bud. Just after you edited in your little paragraph 👋🏻

You keep telling me to fuck off but keep coming back? Is it a last word thing? 😂

Grow up mate. I gave an opinion on a football player, on an ongoing story. 

That get ye fired up did it? Big freak. I'll say this again, enjoy yer day, leave me alone 👍🏻

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Brilliant.

Fuck off wee man 😏

Edit: "leave me alone" on a fitba forum 😂😂😂😂