Fixtures - Next Friday

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Buzzing 

Going to the first home game and returning back to at least once a month again. 

Can’t wait for my hatred of airports to return 

Some effort, top man.

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Buzzing 

Going to the first home game and returning back to at least once a month again. 

Can’t wait for my hatred of airports to return 

Good stuff, but you should try flying every week, that will make you hate the whole of mankind, my last 3 flights home have been delayed a combined total of 7 hours! it's only an hour flight from London!!

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That came up in a Rangers quiz I went to once and I'm sure the answer was the very first game of 9 in a row v Hamilton. Question was something like the last time we played a promoted team first game.

I started going to games round about 2002 and I think we’ve played Kilmarnock first the most.

2002, 2003, 2010 and 2019 at the top of my head.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I started going to games round about 2002 and I think we’ve played Kilmarnock first the most.

2002, 2003, 2011 and 2019 at the top of my head.

Game that always sticks in my mind was 2000. We were fucking howling that day and St Johnstone should have hammered us.

Was sadly a glimpse of what was in store for the rest of that season.

33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Game that always sticks in my mind was 2000. We were fucking howling that day and St Johnstone should have hammered us.

Was sadly a glimpse of what was in store for the rest of that season.

Ally’s first game against Hearts was a brutal one.

Ortiz was played wide left and couldn’t get past McGowan all day and Templeton constantly tore Whittaker apart.

50 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Ally’s first game against Hearts was a brutal one.

Ortiz was played wide left and couldn’t get past McGowan all day and Templeton constantly tore Whittaker apart.

That was an absolute shiter. Cracking day weather wise, performance terrible and Craig Whyte milking all the celebrations pre-match. :ang:

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That came up in a Rangers quiz I went to once and I'm sure the answer was the very first game of 9 in a row v Hamilton. Question was something like the last time we played a promoted team first game.

2-0 Gary Stevens scored on his debut?