Best of the new generation

A lot of the players mentioned aren't really "Up and coming". Mbappe and Haaland are 25 and 23 next season. Bellingham just moved for £115m.

Guler looks good. Endrick who's moving to Real from Brazil has a huge future. Could very much become the next (Brazilian) Ronaldo or the next Robinho depending how he progresses.

15 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

A lot of the players mentioned aren't really "Up and coming". Mbappe and Haaland are 25 and 23 next season. Bellingham just moved for £115m.

Guler looks good. Endrick who's moving to Real from Brazil has a huge future. Could very much become the next (Brazilian) Ronaldo or the next Robinho depending how he progresses.

They are coming the cunt mate:lol:

There's a few contenders..

I'm glad the CR7 - Messi era is winding down personally.

I hope we return to some form of reality where great players duke it out for the top spot year after year.

The names winning the Ballon d'Or the decade before this period is mouth watering...

Ronaldo, Zidane, Rivaldo, Figo, Owen, Nedved, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Cannavaro, Kaka.

On 04/07/2023 at 14:12, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Which up and coming players do you think will go on to be the superstars of the game over the next decade or so?

I think this guy has the potential to go to the very top. Is 18 now, was 17 when many of these highlights took place:-

Ready made replacement just arrived at Fenerbache 👍😁

• 3 weeks later...