*****Conference League 23/24 Thread*****

Bodø had like 5 shots on the crossbar :lol: 

By the way.. 30 secs left of extra time when the goalie is getting ready to talke a goalkick. Bang on end of extra time he takes the shot and ref blows the whistle. I fucking hate that.. that half minute needs to be added. TIme wasting needs to be eradicated from football. Stop the fucking clock or something. Boiks my piss.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Bodø/Glimt v Ajax is a tremendous game. Ajax ahead away here, but its Bodo that are all over them.. penalty check. Def peno for me.. agg is 2-3 at the moment.

edit. NO PEN. Ajax player saves a certain goal with his arm.. arm is slightly out but... stops the ball going in the net. Pen for me. Bodø all over Ajax who have had a player sent off.

The penalty wasn't given due to a foul on the goalkeeper.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The penalty wasn't given due to a foul on the goalkeeper.

Yea saw that after.. Still, was a great game. Youd genuinely think that Bodø were Ajax and Ajax were some mob from the north of Norway. Ajax really looked pish. Were very lucky to go through, really.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

According to the coefficient page on X Plzen only need one draw from their next round of games to put Czech into top 10 meaning we lose automatic champions league place for season 25/26. 

Think if we win the league we still go through automatically, though the taigs wouldn't. Be qualifiers. 

Is it not still likely that 11th place gets automatic qualification too anyway assuming the CL winner already qualifies through their league position? 

Or will that be different going forward under the new format etc

• 4 weeks later...

Plzen get the draw tonight, knocking Scotland out the coefficient top 10…no automatic champions league entry for the league winners next season. 

Edit, if we win the league still a high chance of automatic entry. Scum would need to go through a playoff.