*****Conference League 23/24 Thread*****

57 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Tonight is his first start since May. He was out with an ankle injury so bound to be a bit rusty tonight. He isn't pish but definitely not good enough for us either. 

Maybe so, last week he came off the bench and he was just the same, I just don't see it with him mate

8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Maybe so, last week he came off the bench and he was just the same, I just don't see it with him mate

I'm not really disagreeing mate. He's just back from ankle surgery though so unfair to judge him on last night which was his first start and last week shich was his first appearance since the surgery.

Another indication that shitey teams like Hertz and the Junkies consume themselves with hatred for us, revelling in our defeats in Europe, rather than progressing their own clubs or bettering Scottish football. Fuck them sideways, no Euro money for them = continue to be skint. Salt n sauce pricks. 

19 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Another indication that shitey teams like Hertz and the Junkies consume themselves with hatred for us, revelling in our defeats in Europe, rather than progressing their own clubs or bettering Scottish football. Fuck them sideways, no Euro money for them = continue to be skint. Salt n sauce pricks. 

This is it.. They would rather resort to being physical instead of thinking long term and maybe doing something in Europe. Teams like Hearts should be in the groups. Hibs got unlucky with their draw.

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

This is it.. They would rather resort to being physical instead of thinking long term and maybe doing something in Europe. Teams like Hearts should be in the groups. Hibs got unlucky with their draw.

Exactly mate, they’d rather boot us up and down the park. Don’t improve the product / styles, won’t ever be deemed an attractive option for TV broadcasters so we’ll be stuck with deals like £30m to be spread across 40 clubs. 

I honestly must’ve watched a different game last night, I don’t think any of the stuff being flung about being physical low block etc can be flung at Aberdeen last night. First 45 mins especially they battered hacken.

had they went through I don’t think hacken would’ve had any complaints 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I honestly must’ve watched a different game last night, I don’t think any of the stuff being flung about being physical low block etc can be flung at Aberdeen last night. First 45 mins especially they battered hacken.

Game was absolutely end to end.

Hacken missed some great chances, Aberdeen missed some too. On another night both teams could have completely pumped the other one or it could have finished with a very high scoring draw and penalties.

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Even domestically Hibs and Hearts don't really play with a low block against us at all. There's a reason why we have found a bit of joy against them, especially away from home, the last few seasons and its largely because they have been quite open.

6 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Exactly mate, they’d rather boot us up and down the park. Don’t improve the product / styles, won’t ever be deemed an attractive option for TV broadcasters so we’ll be stuck with deals like £30m to be spread across 40 clubs. 

I honestly dont think they know how much damage the short termism does to their own club.

• 2 weeks later...