*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The amount of times Tillman would go over, try take a quick throw in/short corner and then get told to leave it was ridiculous. 

I could be having a Mandela moment here but as a kid I think I remember people like Laudrup and McCoist taking throw ins quickly if it was on. 

Only have to look across the city at how relentless they are at getting the ball back in play. We just like to let other teams get set. It's so strange its not been addressed.

5 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Only trouble is, even if Lundstram had been ‘allowed’ to take that throw in quickly, there was still zero movement in front of him. 

Tav jogging across like that is a brilliant example of how slow we are as a team with no element of surprise .

He had a clear throw down the line , was it to Dessers? Can't remember off the top of my head who it was but it would have been an easy throw and pass back to him

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know Tav shouldn't be doing that but...Lundstram could easily have just thrown it in play himself?

None of the players take on responsibility. I haven't seen anyone take a quick throw-in outside of Cantwell and Raskin in what must be close to 3 or 4 years now honestly :lol:

Lundstram pointed out he had an excellent chance to throw it to the player on the edge of the box,and thought he should have taken it instead of waiting for Tav to get there. 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Lundstram pointed out he had an excellent chance to throw it to the player on the edge of the box,and thought he should have taken it instead of waiting for Tav to get there. 

I'd have just taken it. Nonsense waiting on one player to amble over when it disrupts any advantage we could gain