Hearts Semi Final Tickets

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, left winger said:

I got mine yesterday. Tried to get older one’s today at 2. But for the west stand there was no option for juvenile, and it wouldn’t let me get him a concession one. After about 6 emails the ticket office just processed it for me and used the card I had on file. They were really helpful, tbf, and with my other son’s purchase window due at 6, they were just going to process it for me in the morning, in case the same thing happened. When I logged in at 6, though, juvenile tickets were available, so I’ve got them all ordered. Just emailed them to say I’m sorted.

Now just need to see if all the tickets are going to be together 🤞

@Billy1984 this is same issue as you mate 

Just now, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Need help - 

ST holder + MyGers + Bronze tier, Non CCCS - Think I should be able to buy ticket today after 6pm?

Any ideas or have I misunderstood the timelines for when I should be able to purchase

Monday I think?

3 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Need help - 

ST holder + MyGers + Bronze tier, Non CCCS - Think I should be able to buy ticket today after 6pm?

Any ideas or have I misunderstood the timelines for when I should be able to purchase

Nope it’s still cccs 

2 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Need help - 

No, points will drop for people in group one before it goes to group 2. 

Just now, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Surely the attached shows it’s ‘live’ now for my category?

Ticket site shows points over 1018 when you go to the Semi Final tickets

IMG_0974.jpeg

It’s not, I’m in your category and it’ll drop to ST holders without MyGers but on CCCS before we see it 

On 12/10/2023 at 23:15, .Williamson. said:

Had a look on Hearts forum to try gauge how their sales are going and they’re able to buy tickets in bulk numbers :lol:

People buying 8 together :lol:

The cunts were all moaning as well that they haven't been given enough tickets and wanted a 50/50 split. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It’s only ever sent to the diddy teams in batches to make sure they aren’t sitting with a surplus of 5 or 6k tickets 

Aye it's to avoid what the sheep done to us in the league cup semi final in 2018 and it actually makes sense doing it that way. They cunts sold the area closest to us as they knew they weren't going to sell out their allocation and it meant we couldn't get the rest of the tickets due to the unsold tickets being right in the middle of the Aberdeen end.