Hearts Semi Final Tickets

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Be group 3 before I get a sniff. Aberdeen last year actually went to group 5 but feel Hearts will take more 

They have an initial allocation of 18k that could go up to 20k. I'd be surprised if they take more than 15k.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They have an initial allocation of 18k that could go up to 20k. I'd be surprised if they take more than 15k.

What’d the sheep take last year? I weirdly have two emails from last year, one from when it reached my group and I bought one and then another after they did group 5 and there was still some left :lol:

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What’d the sheep take last year? I weirdly have two emails from last year, one from when it reached my group and I bought one and then another after they did group 5 and there was still some left :lol:

Can't remember exactly mate but judging by this tweet would say somewhere between 12.5-14k? Pretty sure you will get sorted one way or another.

7 hours ago, left winger said:

Fantastic, I’ve got a window to apply for myself, then another for one son, then another for my other son.

Not 100%  certain they’ll get the family and friends group right. 

Same. We’re Friday 2  - 6 and our grandson is Friday from 6. I’m just going to wait til 6 and get all 3 at the same time 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Me and the waen are in different purchase windows ffs :lol:

Anyone know what happens here? 

I think what happens is that you do yours in your window then do the wee one's, as long as you are in family and friends you should, note the word SHOULD!, get them together, it is the ticketing section we are dealing with after all.

There was some sort of cock up yesterday as it was allowing concessions for some people but not for others. I contacted Rangers for one of my mates as he couldn't get his concession,  they got back quickly and said there was a problem with the site and to give it time, he eventually got one.

8 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I think what happens is that you do yours in your window then do the wee one's, as long as you are in family and friends you should, note the word SHOULD!, get them together, it is the ticketing section we are dealing with after all.

There was some sort of cock up yesterday as it was allowing concessions for some people but not for others. I contacted Rangers for one of my mates as he couldn't get his concession,  they got back quickly and said there was a problem with the site and to give it time, he eventually got one.

It’s a fucking nightmare 

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You can wait until the lower points window and buy them together mate

I bought mine for the West stand yesterday and will buy my lad's for there after 6pm Fri. Went for west stand as most tickets likely to still be available.

In my email it tells me when to buy my tickets between, not when I can buy from. Felt safer buying rather than trying to get mine along with my kid's and getting knocked back as I'd missed my ticket window.

Last time at Hampden did the same, we weren't seated together even though on friends and family.

6 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

It wasn't broke why fix it. A four hour window, during work with shite wifi and limited internet access what could go wrong ?

Everybody has until Monday to buy. It was rotten before today, constant queues, website slow as fuck, and loads of errors. 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Everybody has until Monday to buy. It was rotten before today, constant queues, website slow as fuck, and loads of errors. 

Fair enough that's actually quite decent, but for future references let me read half the email and get annoyed in peace please.

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Fair enough that's actually quite decent, but for future references let me read half the email and get annoyed in peace please.

You’ll read the whole email and not find it tbf :lol: daft bastards put it on the website but not the email

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I’m assuming you’re on friends and family with him. Just buy your ticket in the same stand as him and you’ll be allocated next to each other. There’s 5 of us on friends and family all split over different purchase windows and that’s what we’ve done. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I’m assuming you’re on friends and family with him. Just buy your ticket in the same stand as him and you’ll be allocated next to each other. There’s 5 of us on friends and family all split over different purchase windows and that’s what we’ve done. 👍🏻

I just went in when it was his window and done it mate 

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I got mine yesterday. Tried to get older one’s today at 2. But for the west stand there was no option for juvenile, and it wouldn’t let me get him a concession one. After about 6 emails the ticket office just processed it for me and used the card I had on file. They were really helpful, tbf, and with my other son’s purchase window due at 6, they were just going to process it for me in the morning, in case the same thing happened. When I logged in at 6, though, juvenile tickets were available, so I’ve got them all ordered. Just emailed them to say I’m sorted.

Now just need to see if all the tickets are going to be together 🤞