Domestic away fans at Ibrox

Scottish footballs not got a lot of positives as is so no away fans would be a mistake. Even though our game is shite it’s at least it’s real. Give me horrible songs over daft cunts from across the globe with half and half scarves and phones out constantly. 

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If it goes to 5% it’s not much better apart from us and Celtic’s grounds

That was the two I was thinking about stupidly  :lol: something needs done though, empty seats for top games isn’t great to be honest and the atmospheres are almost dead

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it should be a 5% rule brought into the game up here. This tit for tat pish that all clubs seem to be engaged in now is absolutely killing the games up here. 

Scottish football might be shite or tinpot but the hatred is unrivalled and it makes it what it is, completely removing it kills the game completely.

It looks as though a minimum number will be brought in once the scum game has passed and they’ve giving us no tickets contrary to the current rules.

I’m thinking our footballing authorities will possible set a minimum number rather than a percentage like the euro allocation as they won’t want to upset the east end flag wavers.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It looks as though a minimum number will be brought in once the scum game has passed and they’ve giving us no tickets contrary to the current rules.

I’m thinking our footballing authorities will possible set a minimum number rather than a percentage like the euro allocation as they won’t want to upset the east end flag wavers.

Do they have power to do that though? ST’s are already sold, I don’t know if leagues can tell clubs to sell less ST’s

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Do they have power to do that though? ST’s are already sold, I don’t know if leagues can tell clubs to sell less ST’s

I think that’s why it will need to be planned in with rule changes and it will be initiated if / when they refuse us tickets. 

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think that’s why it will need to be planned in with rule changes and it will be initiated if / when they refuse us tickets. 

Aye, im just not sure they have the ability to make changes like that. It would have to be a number clubs can supply without impacting ST sales 

I'm not with the OP in this one. I enjoy the spectacle of having rival supporters there. It adds to the atmosphere. I'd go as far as saying the best atmosphere i've ever seen in domestic matches was Old Firms when they had all of the Broomloan. Nothing like seeing a whole stand go silent and them dejected. Clearly what happened the other day was appalling. You can't legislate for morons but there are ways an means to deal with these things without banning all rival supporters. Those clubs and supporters responsible should be held to account financially and legally. The banter, rivalry and colours are part of the game and it is not something i'd like to lose. 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, im just not sure they have the ability to make changes like that. It would have to be a number clubs can supply without impacting ST sales 

UEFA already dictate to be part of their clubs so our authorities can do the same. It would need proper planning like before when the Broomloan Road ST holders weren’t guaranteed a ticket as part of their STs. This also works if the UBs getting moved across to the Copland.