New Cleaning Machine

DTWSSTKS

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can it run over the top of Dessers?

like polishing a turd kinda thing 

Cmon. It's a great bit of kit but it's not that good.  You'd need to take the buffing machine straight from the hands of the great architect of the universe to polish Dessers into something resembling a player.

34 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Is this thread so we can take our mind off how much money we spent on Lammers and Dessers? :craphead:

To be fair the cleaning machines are probably better value.

I find it best to pretend they are loan signings that may come good but ultimately can be returned to whence they came without consequence.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No worries buddy. I’m an ancient aliens believer if that makes you feel any less weird 

Tough sell that one.  Would make sense r.e. Pyramids etc. In thousands of years they may happen across footage of Dessers & Lamber, they'll absolutely not believe they were employed to play football for our ancient and honourable institution. 

4 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Tough sell that one.  Would make sense r.e. Pyramids etc. In thousands of years they may happen across footage of Dessers & Lamber, they'll absolutely not believe they were employed to play football for our ancient and honourable institution. 

Aliens never built the pyramids don’t be silly lol

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aliens never built the pyramids don’t be silly lol

I've been to Egypt, it's absolutely more believable that Aliens built them than thieving Egyptians.  My mate Risky John has his camera and bum bag stolen in Cairo. 

3 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

I've been to Egypt, it's absolutely more believable that Aliens built them than thieving Egyptians.  My mate Risky John has his camera and bum bag stolen in Cairo. 

Tell Risky John I was asking for him hope he recovers well from his ordeal 

45 minutes ago, Master_Betty said:

I’ve just read all 6 pages of this. Not sure how I feel about it.

It matters not how you feel. The Club have invested quite correctly in equipment that was required, It was my duty to report on this investment upon happening upon it. At least you're not furious like that one chap who wanted this post to go the way of Palestine,  obliterated into nothing.