New Cleaning Machine

DTWSSTKS

30 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Not my product at all. They have already been purchased by the Club so I would have no need to advertise.  I only know that the Taski Ergodisc runs at 400RPM and is ideal for all light floor cleaning and buffing tasks and is especially suited for spray cleaning and buffing with a very low vibration, low noise level, soft start characteristic for comfortable use of machine, because I was told about it by a 3rd party.. If I was advertising I would just go with the fact that it has large soft wheels, folding handle and removable additional weight make transport and storage simple and easy.

That's literally all I know about it,  not exactly an expert ffs

Taski ergodisc 1200 runs at 1200RPM (hence the name) the more basic models run at 400rpm, which one did you see at Ibrox. A club of our stature should not be fucking around at 400RPM. 

1 minute ago, spanther22 said:

Taski ergodisc 1200 runs at 1200RPM (hence the name) the more basic models run at 400rpm, which one did you see at Ibrox. A club of our stature should not be fucking around at 400RPM. 

1200 it said on the box, no messing around.

1 hour ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Bit random but today I was in the stadium. The club has purchased 3 new buffing machines so far as I was made aware they were three Taski ergodisc 1200 Single discs. Absolutely no idea what was being used before but the main reception area at the front door and the corridors were gleaming 

Mental you went on the tour and thought this was the most exciting part 😂

4 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

The taski chemicals are expensive as fuck, probably need to cut back on the players wages

30 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Thank you. Swear the floors are gleaming. Obviously with the foot traffic they are going to get that dull  way,especially at this time of year with inclement weather. Hopefully these new machines put an end to it.

In these machines we trust mate. :thumbsup: