New Cleaning Machine

DTWSSTKS

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

If you're going to try and advertise your product just do it normally instead of this stealth bullshit 

Not my product at all. They have already been purchased by the Club so I would have no need to advertise.  I only know that the Taski Ergodisc runs at 400RPM and is ideal for all light floor cleaning and buffing tasks and is especially suited for spray cleaning and buffing with a very low vibration, low noise level, soft start characteristic for comfortable use of machine, because I was told about it by a 3rd party.. If I was advertising I would just go with the fact that it has large soft wheels, folding handle and removable additional weight make transport and storage simple and easy.

That's literally all I know about it,  not exactly an expert ffs

1 minute ago, don logan said:

I worked as a part time cleaner when a student. Should have seen me with the buffing machine bringing the corridor floors to a glass like finish. Was the best buffer in the cleaning team. Probably the best in Scotland.

Hell of a claim that. I have only used a few, very tricky machines to use 

6 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Not my product at all. They have already been purchased by the Club so I would have no need to advertise.  I only know that the Taski Ergodisc runs at 400RPM and is ideal for all light floor cleaning and buffing tasks and is especially suited for spray cleaning and buffing with a very low vibration, low noise level, soft start characteristic for comfortable use of machine, because I was told about it by a 3rd party.. If I was advertising I would just go with the fact that it has large soft wheels, folding handle and removable additional weight make transport and storage simple and easy.

That's literally all I know about it,  not exactly an expert ffs

I'm interested in one, where could I buy?

1 minute ago, DTWSSTKS said:

It's a simple refuting the claim that I'm dull when I'm absolutely not. 

Neither you or the Ibrox floors are dull mate as you have explained, and we need the odd off the wall thread from time to time and it has given me a good :lol: so all is well I would say. :pipe:

4 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

What is the description of TASKI?

Description. TASKI R2 is a concentrated general purpose cleaner-cum-sanitiser. This pleasantly scented product which does not contain any abrasives or bleaches, is ideal for the quick and gentle cleaning of all hard surfaces (e.g. TV cabinets, photo frames, telephones, etc.)

36 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Bit random but today I was in the stadium. The club has purchased 3 new buffing machines so far as I was made aware they were three Taski ergodisc 1200 Single discs. Absolutely no idea what was being used before but the main reception area at the front door and the corridors were gleaming 

Fucking Beale, the Taski's are absolute lemons.  Sure the the Youtube clips look OK, and they're OK for a few weeks, but as soon as we've coached them for a bit, they'll be in the repair shop half the year, and playing safe backwards cleaning sweeps rather than going for glow.

We should have bought Karchers, or brought in a manager with knowledge of cheaper Scandinavian manufacturers.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Neither you or the Ibrox floors are dull mate as you have explained, and we need the odd off the wall thread from time to time and it has given me a good :lol: so all is well I would say. :pipe:

Thank you. Swear the floors are gleaming. Obviously with the foot traffic they are going to get that dull  way,especially at this time of year with inclement weather. Hopefully these new machines put an end to it.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

What is the description of TASKI?

Description. TASKI R2 is a concentrated general purpose cleaner-cum-sanitiser. This pleasantly scented product which does not contain any abrasives or bleaches, is ideal for the quick and gentle cleaning of all hard surfaces (e.g. TV cabinets, photo frames, telephones, etc.)

Cum sanitizer...Suppose you'd rather any discharge was sanitised than not.  How it happened to get on the floor is another story.