Davies, Yilmaz, Matondo, Cifuentes, Dessers and Lammers

4 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

5.4 mil? Surely half of that

£65m wage bill a year it seems. Probably not even getting half the value of that. It’s criminal and has set us back years. A wage bill like that with no trophies last season and fighting just to stay in a title race this side of Christmas this season is a joke

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

£65m wage bill a year it seems. Probably not even getting half the value of that. It’s criminal and has set us back years. A wage bill like that with no trophies last season and fighting just to stay in a title race this side of Christmas this season is a joke

Sure it was reported that the wage bill in the accounts this year was massively inflated due to CL qualification bonuses for the squad and that we are still in roughly the same ballpark as we have been for a few seasons now.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sure it was reported that the wage bill in the accounts this year was massively inflated due to CL qualification bonuses for the squad and that we are still in roughly the same ballpark as we have been for a few seasons now.

I saw that bit about bonus payments which makes me wonder wtf are the bonus levels???

3 hours ago, left winger said:

Wasn’t specifically a go at you, mate. While we know for definite, or can work out transfer fees, I’m never convinced of the accuracy of wages. 

No worries buddy.  I'm pretty much in the dark about wages but looking on internet and trying to see who gets what is how I reached the wages.