I like Ronaldo. He's been exceptional. However, as his powers wain, he does more annoying shit and his annoying shit is becoming more annoying.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Always been a crying knob tbh.

I know. He definitely has. Becomes a more... dominant... part of him as he gets older tho.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Refs donā€™t want to send people off, so theyā€™ve been very lenient with cards, but it has emboldened some of the more physical players to commit more blatant fouls

Great, isn't it!Ā :pipe:

I think generally it's been a decent balance. Refs a bit more lenient, players a bit more sensible. I don't think there are many players that really should have been sent off that weren't.

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Martinez is pathetic actually allowing that pish from Ronaldo to continue.Ā 

No way his teammates aren't thinking he's an unbearable baw bag.

Hasnā€™t been anything close to a decent free kick taker since about 2007, still takes every single one. His record from them must be one of the worst ever, even Kris Boyd had a better free kick record with his toe bash.Ā 
Ā 

On another note football needs a rule where a 0-0 is straight to pens. Nobody needs an extra 30 minutes of this garbageĀ 

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

As much as I agree, it's hard to use that as an excuse in this stadium, given it has a roof.

There was a thing on the BBC the other day where some turf guy was saying he believes the issue with Frankfurt's ground is that if they close the roof it creates a humid greenhouse effect and because they have dug the pitch up and relaid it a few times this season it's not naturally binding and growing.Ā 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Hasnā€™t been anything close to a decent free kick taker since about 2007, still takes every single one. His record from them must be one of the worst ever, even Kris Boyd had a better free kick record with his toe bash.Ā 
Ā 

On another note football needs a rule where a 0-0 is straight to pens. Nobody needs an extra 30 minutes of this garbageĀ 

And Martin Keown