The actions of the support

How can we enact change?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How can we enact change?

• Positive action? (Getting more behind the team/manager/ board)
    • Protests/boycotts
    • A mix of both

4 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Cannae say anything on this forum for fear of getting ridiculed. 

I'll just go back to lurking

I didn't say Richard Gough per se - I said "someone LIKE Richard Gough" - a Captain I always admired and who embodies the professionalism and drive that we are, so badly, lacking.

As soon as you mention management and Gough it's only going one way tbf.

We have tried the former player leader thing l, it didn't work. I myself don't know what will work either.

5 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

I didn't say Richard Gough per se - I said "someone LIKE Richard Gough" - a Captain I always admired and who embodies the professionalism and drive that we are, so badly, lacking.

Why don't we make Barry ferguson and Ally McCoist his assistants while we are at it? 😂

4 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Don’t go back to lurking but when you post something be prepared to back it up or explain it further.  

7 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

If you used that whole line, then you wouldn't have been ridiculed. You're right in that thats what is needed...again. But unfortunately we don't have the ability or clearly the finances to get it

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Don’t go back to lurking but when you post something be prepared to back it up or explain it further.  

Just because I have an opinion on what I think we need, doesn't automatically mean I know who can do it, though, but I get your point. I wish I knew 

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

If you used that whole line, then you wouldn't have been ridiculed. You're right in that thats what is needed...again. But unfortunately we don't have the ability or clearly the finances to get it

Looks like he meant the Richard Gough from his time at livi imo 

3 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Just because I have an opinion on what I think we need, doesn't automatically mean I know who can do it, though, but I get your point. I wish I knew 

You're allowed an opinion. Whilst the subject is different, it's why I wanted this thread. To get differing opinions on how we as a support can try something. You'll see there's been varying responses and that's okay. If I've learned anything through being on this forum for 15 years its to learn to not take things personally. 

15 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Take it on the chin mate it’s no really a big deal happens to most of us at some point lol

7 hours ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Honestly the board/manager/players have left me absolutely scunnered.

One of the most positive cunts that's always looking for something to cling onto. In the past two weeks between ST payments, Kiev and Birmingham I've spent 600 quid. I'm now starting to question it and why I do it.

I'll always have the ST but I'm close to not buying the other games. I'm absolutely scunnered. Manager making excuses for drawing at hearts and then says we miss Lundstrom, claiming it will be a good point come the end of the season, Warburton levels of nonsense.

Then we have the board who are fucking brilliant at reading the room and gave him a new deal when I don't think I'd heard one fan claim that we need to get him on a new deal.

I'm absolutely fucking scunnered 

I couldn’t agree more. Genuinely feel angry every time I speak or talk about Rangers and that hurts. 

8 hours ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Honestly, out of my mates I'm always one of the last ones to turn, I always want to give benefits of the doubt and try for a positive but I see none. 

I don't know what it is I'm supposed to be positive about nor when these guys who will be signed to take us forward despite already having 8 or 9 signed.

Genuinely so deflated 

By 2028 the players will know what's expected of them in a 4231.

It sure as fuck won't be near good enough, but we can't expect everything..

11 hours ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Should have just picked any other ex player do well to get any of these to mange us - Albeit without the Gough stature.

Some interesting names

*just ex players who are managers - not suggesting they would beinterested in anyway.

Top Tier

Arteta 

Mid Tier

Muscat or Arveladze even Martin.

Less impressive options 

**Gatusso,  Naismith, Mcinnes, Mccabe, Dunc Ferguson, De Boer , Berg.

6 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

Which stadium? Hampden or Ibrox? :angrywillie:

Part of the reason I said protest against the board, don’t think howling abuse at players when they’re clearly struggling with confidence helps anyone other than opponents. 

6 hours ago, molesmole said:

Should have just picked any other ex player do well to get any of these to mange us - Albeit without the Gough stature.

Some interesting names

*just ex players who are managers - not suggesting they would beinterested in anyway.

Top Tier

Arteta 

Mid Tier

Muscat or Arveladze even Martin.

Less impressive options 

**Gatusso,  Naismith, Mcinnes, Mccabe, Dunc Ferguson, De Boer , Berg.

Mate you need a whole new criteria lower than less impressive for Naismith, get that cunt in the 🗑️ 

4 hours ago, ayro said:

Mate you need a whole new criteria lower than less impressive for Naismith, get that cunt in the 🗑️ 

Fuckin hate that wee rat cunt.  The rest of the list is equally unimpressive.  Mcinnes :ang: