*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did they ever exist? I can’t remember a time supporting us when we routinely won by score lines like 3-0

Probably during the early to mid  90’s  

remember 92-93 season (I think) we went on a 44 game unbeaten run. 

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Saturday, 5:30, Premier Sports.

Kelly

Kasanwijro Balogun Propper Fraser

Barron Raskin

Cerny Bajrami Cortes

Igamane

Big Phil’s army marches onto Hampden. 

I like this team. Be good to see fraser get a chance. As much as I think LB is jeftes jersey for the foreseeable 

I suspect Thursday will feature in Clement's thinking, as will trying to build relationships on the pitch. I suspect Butland will play because of that and it will be an unchanged back line. Igamane is still only good for a half (with a chaser haha) and so Dessers will play first half. If Cerny is fit he'll start with Bajrami starting at no 10 and Cortez left wing. If we go 3 up there'll be lots of changes if not there'll still be lots of changes that will look very random but will be mathematically precise and be based on sport science calculated by a Spectrum console computer. 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Why have they 'got' to start? 

barring a lower league team in the scottish cup i don't see a better oppertunity than dundee at home in the early stages of the league cup for young players to get their first starts. especially important for players like rice to see these types of games as the beginning of their pathway

3 minutes ago, ranopano said:

barring a lower league team in the scottish cup i don't see a better oppertunity than dundee at home in the early stages of the league cup for young players to get their first starts. especially important for players like rice to see these types of games as the beginning of their pathway

Rice not injured ? Nsiala weve been told is a long term project and igamane is likely to start or get decent minutes 

25 minutes ago, ranopano said:

nsiala, rice, igamane are probably the highest potential players we've seen the least of. if we're serious about any of them they've got to start imo

Hello and welcome to RangersMedia. To speed up your account verification, please advise if you've previously held an account on RangersMedia.

Regards,

Admin

16 minutes ago, ranopano said:

Cups are our only real chance of winning a trophy this year. Strong team and get the job done.

46 minutes ago, ranopano said:

We also have first team players that have been brought in needing to build an understanding. 

Actually looking forward to this and getting back to Ibrox. I’d go with:

Butland

Sterling

Souttar

Propper

Jefte

Barron

Rice

Cerny

Bajrami
Cortes

Igamane

4-0 to the famous!

1 hour ago, ranopano said:

nsiala, rice, igamane are probably the highest potential players we've seen the least of. if we're serious about any of them they've got to start imo 

More important to win the game as cups are best opportunity for silverware so should be strongest team possible.

Separate note Mogwai are a shower of tarrier fucks, good music but tarrier fucks nonetheless.