*****The Official Rangers v Lyon Match Thread*****

5 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

What do you want the formation to be on Sunday?.....

.....Dont forget to Like and Subscribe and we'll tell Philippe who to pick. 

Thank fuck Heart and Hand are on the case.

We might turn this season around yet 

I only managed to watch the highlights.

Looked like we should have been 2-0 up before they even had an attack. Cerny's miss was particularly bad. Jefte looks like he had an ok game, but got exposed a lot. Tav had a mare. He got beaten again at the back post by a guy he had 5 yards on. His pace is gone sadly.

Barrons back pass was the mistake of a young guy who hasn't played at that level much. I accept a mistake like that from a young player...even if it is costly. Our defence...can't defend. I was happy for Souttar to stay in the summer, but he had to be 3rd choice and fuck knows what to make of Propper.

Dessers is still a shite striker 

Younger forwards with great hunger should be playing these games (Igamane) and not missing sitters. Two clear chances in the opening minutes and we blew it. Barron needs support as he is only a young man but Dessers, Tav, and Cerny need to do so much better. Unfortunately Tav is well out of the level and speed required at this point! Maybe if Danilo was fit. Maybe this. Maybe that. Scunnered!