Tims tomorrow night - have it to do

J_RFC87

Hope they do, need Scottish teams doing well in Europe.

Once they qualify, we can watch them getting pumped every other week :)

No chance. Flcuk Scottish teams doing well. Would rather we got all of the Champions League money and having the joy of seeing them play 2nd tier European football.

Hope they do, need Scottish teams doing well in Europe.

Once they qualify, we can watch them getting pumped every other week :)

I'd settle for us carrying the banner alone.

If I want to see Scots do well in Europe, I'll watch "Their Finest Hour" :craphead:

Extra pressure on them now. I dont care if they get through to be honest, although it will be essential for our co-efficent after everyone else letting us down over the past two years (I dont think Aberdeen will be repeating their run from 25 years ago somehow)

yeah, I want all the champions league money. If Celtic go out, get a wee run in the UEFA cup, then get humped out, I'd be happy. They do well enough to help the co=efficient, but we get the chunk of the money :)

a wee run in the UEFA cup in my mind would consist of them be pulled out of the hat and then eliminated from Europe on a technicality.

Yeah, must admit , If we had not got through tonight , their game tomorrow would have been torture. I always like to try and kid myself that its for the benefit of our game if both of us go through.......but in all honesty...I hope they get pumped rotten!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am well chuffed we got through tonight, its early days, but if we had not got through that would have been a massive blow for our season...on and off the park

Sadly their home record in the CL is actually close to being the best in Europe. If they fail to win tomorrow it would be thoroughly unexpected.

That said, I'd be laughing into my cornflakes if Spartak make the CL. Please please please...